XE.com account closed

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
After 2 years and about $1m moved through it:

We are unable to make the payment and have refunded your funds at no loss to you. We have taken this action in order to maintain our duty of care towards you as our customer and to ensure we do not breach our regulatory obligations.

Unfortunately, we are unable to continue to offer you our international payments service and have closed your account. We will not be able to provide any further information as to the reason why.

Ps. The payment was to a big UK law firm. I had already sent money to it twice before.

So we can add XE.com to the list of clown banks/EMI/money transfer services or whatever they are.

Sounds like you went beyond their risk tolerance in terms of total transactions value perhaps.

I use XE literally everyday.....but just their mobile app currency converter smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: Scorpy
He must be high risk with all the accounts he get closed.
It was a personal account which I used to pay lawyers and Amex monthly statements…

Isn't it the second account they close of yours!
No it’s the first time, I was actually happy with them

I wonder why it is that this keeps happening to some people and almost never to others.
I have no idea. I moved some money but not huge amounts, and all sent to big firms like law firms and Amex.
XE is just another shitty company

Latest Threads