Our valued sponsor

XRP (Ripple) exploding, rate is going crazy?

boomy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
What is going on with XRP, for years it has been stable, not the big fluctuations, not it is up with almost 31% :D
XRP - Rate - 21 November 2020

Someone know why, something we have to read?

They added smart contract functionality yesterday apparently, just when crypto begins a bull run what a coincidence !

I would be careful with XRP, this coins is much more of a whale game than the others, not touching it with a ten foot pool personally ...

Reactions: JohnLocke
They added smart contract functionality yesterday apparently, just when crypto begins a bull run what a coincidence !
that's some interesting piece of information.

It is up with 56% ~ 0.418644

XRP fundamentals are very weak, there is little incentive for the price to rise organically. These past 2 years it underperformed massively compared to other top crypto, this is a huge red flag i think.
The only good thing for xrp is its top ten rank and the xrp army shilling it like mad on social media and also the morons on CNBC ...

Paypal selected a crypto provider that dont deal with xrp even though they listed bcash, that speak volume for me.

Trading it could be profitable short term though, the newbies will be drawn to it just for the low price and the fake hype around it and will confuse the news between xrp and ripple.... Thats what the whales are doing with this coins, harvesting newbies lunch.
Now there is so much more and better trading opportunities in crypto that xrp is just a wast of time really ...

Most of the ex "wall street" analysts on youtube cryptoland will give you the same feedback i believe.

This is just my opinion though, do you own research obviously, but I got ride of that bag long ago.

Reactions: erni

Latest Threads