Our valued sponsor

Belize Financial Service License

There have been changes that get implemented in March 2016 so you will need to wait to see what will happen.

If you have any application in progress and clients that jumped off the train let me know by PM please, I will even pay a premium fee if I can get under the old regulations in Belize for this business :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Does it mean it requires you to have 500' date='000 in cash + EUR 15,000 to get this license? that would be the same as in Cyprus but still cheaper when compared to UK and rest of Europe.[/quote']
Yes it is exactly what it means. this is over and you will have to find a different solution that may be cheaper to acquire.. it's very bad since it was a great opportunity for most clients into the financial service business.

I'm in the process to get this license since the beginning of January 2016 got informed that new legislation apply and that I'm one of the last that have a ongoing application going under the old rules with the low share capital requirements :) I cross fingers that I get my Belize financial License soon. I'm not in a hurry or urgent to get it, just I got it is the most important for me.

Here we go, there may be other documents, but below are the main documents required:
  1. Attached License application to be completed in detail with all questions answered. Unanswered questions may cause delay with License approval or may even lead in application not being considered.
  2. Complete Biograhical Affidavit for all director's and shareholders
  3. Corporate documents for Belize Company
  4. Notarized or attorney certified passport copy for all director's and shareholders
  5. Letter of reference from a bank for all director's and shareholders
  6. Professional Reference from an attorney or accountant for all director's and shareholders
  7. Utility Bill for all director's and shareholders (not older than 3 months) english translatation is required.
  8. Recent Police Record for all director's and shareholders
  9. Curriculum Vita, Educations & Training Certificates for all director's and shareholders

Hope this helps for clarification, it may seem that these requirements are a little too much but they really help to keep away the shady operations.

Required total share capital that has to be paid into a Belize bank account is USD 100,000
It pretty much cover it until Jan. 2016 after that the required share capital is USD 500,000 which is a lot more than before if you look through this thread.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You're right ImKing things are changing and it get more difficult to obtain the license in Belize for this business activity, however, there are alternatives on the way we just have to explore them.

Short update. They increase the share capital requirements dramatically in Belize so now you need to pay in 500k USD in order to obtain a license.. this makes it absolute useless!

Latest Threads