Our valued sponsor

Is there a was to contact Wise once they closed your account?

This is unfortunately useless, just BOT preformatted replies.

Basically after they deactivate your account you have no access to your transactions, a PayPal withdraw was supposed to have been refused by Wise and sent back to my PayPal but it didn’t happen, so I’d need to ask to double check that transaction.

Also, the refund of the balance of my Wise was sent to my Bankera account 3 working days ago, but still hasn’t shown up, which is a bit worrying.

Basically after they deactivate your account you have no access to your transactions, a PayPal withdraw was supposed to have been refused by Wise and sent back to my PayPal but it didn’t happen, so I’d need to ask to double check that transaction.

Also, the refund of the balance of my Wise was sent to my Bankera account 3 working days ago, but still hasn’t shown up, which is a bit worrying.
Bankera -> Crypto related?

email the ceo above.

I would try to ask Bankera for that transfer! Wise transfer are always on time.
That is true Wise was so fast. Bankera is a snail, when I fill up my car using Bankera's card the pre-authorized amount hangs on for ages before they actualize the real amount I spent, with Wise it was practically instant.

CEO was emailed, email didn't come back so was received, but I doubt he'll be bothered to answer.

I've used this link if anyone without an account needs to contact them

Last edited:
one of my business accounts was deactivated (not terminated yet) with 12k euro inside, after 1 week I emailed the CEO asking to refund my money, received refund on other bank account (private and different name than wise benficial owner) after 24 business hours.
Account still deactivated and under "investigation".

one of my business accounts was deactivated (not terminated yet) with 12k euro inside, after 1 week I emailed the CEO asking to refund my money, received refund on other bank account (private and different name than wise benficial owner) after 24 business hours.
Account still deactivated and under "investigation".
what did you do in order for them to deactivate your account? (if you don't mind me asking please)

Nothing specific, I just used the account to receive payments from eBay for 1 year, only few transfers to the same person every X time. (no wise customer)
Where is this person located, Russia ?