Our valued sponsor

Need help for Iranian nationals!

As Iranian with international business you can try JSC «MB Bank» > Main page Owner of this Russian bank is Melli Bank of Iran so they could open for you bank account and you can work internationaly without any problem. Need just to have good business plan and description of your business. If you want to get 2nd passport let me know by PM.
Thanks!
it seems a good choice although the information on their website is not sufficient. we don't know whether they provide SWIFT, VISA, MASTERCARD or not. I think this bank was founded for merchants working between Russia and Iran not for a real international use. but it's still a good choice.

He works with Individuals and Corporate Clients and I am for sure that it does not metter where you live just contact bank and ask it is free. :)
Still it is a good suggestion I have to smile. It's a wealthy Russian that has opened a bank somewhere to take on customers / people that can't get a real bank account anywhere else, wonder why he is doing it obvious not because he want to give something to the world for free ;)

Thanks!
it seems a good choice although the information on their website is not sufficient. we don't know whether they provide SWIFT, VISA, MASTERCARD or not. I think this bank was founded for merchants working between Russia and Iran not for a real international use. but it's still a good choice.
Hamed, yes and no, yes they should provide courent accounts yes, bank was founded for merchants and companies in iran and russia but not only to work between this 2 countries, just send your question to their support and let us know what they will offer to you. I think most of people in this topic would be happy to know if you find solution or not. Also if you decide to get cheap 2nd legal citizenship let me know.

Reactions: Hamed and JohnLocke
Still it is a good suggestion I have to smile. It's a wealthy Russian that has opened a bank somewhere to take on customers / people that can't get a real bank account anywhere else, wonder why he is doing it obvious not because he want to give something to the world for free ;)
The owner of the bank is not Russian but Iranian in fact Melli Bank of Iran so there is not something who to whom giving free. I just want to help topic starter to find solution. I have very good friends from Iran some of they work some of they study in Europe and they are very inteligent, and do not forget of long history of Persia!!! And I think it is not fair what some big countries do to this Nice and Old nation and country.

Reactions: Hamed and redeye
got another option: SBERBANK of Russia. many iranians claim that they opened bank accounts there without problems. current accounts, debit cards, intl transfers, multi currency (EUR, USD, RUB) accounts are provided

I think there is another good option too. I mean DBS Bank of Singapore. I've contacted them several times and they didn't say that they won't accept Iranians but they said they review my case and account opening is subject to banks approval. I think its possible to open bank accounts there. one good thing about them is that you don't need to go there to open your account. the interview could be handled via video conferencing. they also have branches in Hong Kong.

Hamed, yes and no, yes they should provide courent accounts yes, bank was founded for merchants and companies in iran and russia but not only to work between this 2 countries, just send your question to their support and let us know what they will offer to you. I think most of people in this topic would be happy to know if you find solution or not. Also if you decide to get cheap 2nd legal citizenship let me know.
having a 2nd citizenship is a good solution. but I thinks it would be beyond my budget. also I don't want to leave my country. I love Iran and my family and relatives. I've heard about citizenship by investment programs but all of them were very pricey for me.

having a 2nd citizenship is a good solution. but I thinks it would be beyond my budget. also I don't want to leave my country. I love Iran and my family and relatives. I've heard about citizenship by investment programs but all of them were very pricey for me.
I just send you an email regarding 2nd citizenship. About Banks Sberbank it is not bad but sanctions are from USA to Russia and DBS Bank good news but I never try to open account in Singapore. Hope you will get! Good Luck anyway!

got another option: SBERBANK of Russia. many iranians claim that they opened bank accounts there without problems. current accounts, debit cards, intl transfers, multi currency (EUR, USD, RUB) accounts are provided

I think there is another good option too. I mean DBS Bank of Singapore. I've contacted them several times and they didn't say that they won't accept Iranians but they said they review my case and account opening is subject to banks approval. I think its possible to open bank accounts there. one good thing about them is that you don't need to go there to open your account. the interview could be handled via video conferencing. they also have branches in Hong Kong.
This is interesting, you mean this bank DBS Bank | Singapore right? please post back if you get an account approved there.

This is interesting, you mean this bank DBS Bank | Singapore right? please post back if you get an account approved there.
Yes. but there is some bad things about this bank that are not related to Iranians only. this bank has less incentives to open bank account for foreigners and I've heard many people from different nationalities claim that their bank account opening has not approved by the bank.

Yes. but there is some bad things about this bank that are not related to Iranians only. this bank has less incentives to open bank account for foreigners and I've heard many people from different nationalities claim that their bank account opening has not approved by the bank.
Okay, why did you post it as an valid option then? did you tried it at all or do you just read about it?

Reactions: JohnSeed
Okay, why did you post it as an valid option then? did you tried it at all or do you just read about it?
I contacted them via email and telephone. you consider these if you want to go with them:
1- they open a bank account for businesses that are running. so if your business is in the early stages there would be less chance to open an account for you
2- they prefer to work with businesses that are registered in Singapore or Hong Kong. so if your company is not there it is likely to be refused
3- they have less incentives to work with foreigners than other banks like HSBC or other international banks.
but they are the only bank that opens bank accounts in Hong Kong and Singapore remotely (via video conferencing). I've heard that they have one of the best internet bankings and if you are a lucky guy you could have a bank account with them and enjoy that.

Reactions: JohnSeed
2- they prefer to work with businesses that are registered in Singapore or Hong Kong. so if your company is not there it is likely to be refused
Like most of the banks there!
but they are the only bank that opens bank accounts in Hong Kong and Singapore remotely (via video conferencing). I've heard that they have one of the best internet bankings and if you are a lucky guy you could have a bank account with them and enjoy that.
Luck is what one need in business you can't just relay on it :)

this is the email that I've got yesterday from DBS Hong Kong branch support team:

Dear Mr Hamed,

Thank you for participating in the customer survey.

Regarding to your previous inquiry on the possibility of account opening for Iranians, please be advised that our bank does not have any restrictions on opening a corporate account for companies with owner of Iranian nationality.

Kindly note that the account opening was subject to our internal approval process which include review of supporting documents and considering various factors on a case-by-case basis.

We would recommend you to first submit a request for account opening appointment online. Therefore, our relationship manager can review your information and provide you the best solution.
You may refer to the below information about account opening with DBS Bank.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke
Thank you, very informative and actually good news ;)

Reactions: Hamed
Thanks for the update. So you will have to travel there now in order to open an account or what is the next step for you?
no. there is not a requirement for traveling there. DBS is the only banks that opens bank accounts remotely in Hong Kong and Singapore. they do the interview via their video conferencing platform. you can get more information in these links:
the Singaporian branch:
Business Banking, Online DBS Accounts & Services | DBS SME Bank
the Hong Kong branch:
DBS SME BANKING | Online Account Opening

Reactions: negon
Thank you. Will have a read. So what you mean is that they simply ask you for a Skype conference call with Video and that's it. No requirement for personal visit with this bank right?!

Reactions: Hamed