Our valued sponsor

offshorecompany.com advise

ogame

Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

Thank god i found this place. I would like to ask a couple of question and seek advise on the following

Im planning on opening a trading eCommerce website were i get to sell Voip Services ""think of a 2fa " for your email ,fb where you have the option to select voice and the company calls you and send you a pin code.

So anyways , i would like to add a payment portal on my website "credit card,debit card, master card ,Visa..etc etc" so my clients be able to pay online rather than bank transfer

but i was told in order to implement a payment portal ill have to form a corporate and a corporate bank account . I found "oneoffshorecompany.com" and it offers a uk registered company and a corporate bank account for 500 pounds. which is really good and isnt that expensive. "check attached"

do you advise i go with this? or would you recommend something else?

Thanks

Attachments

• dddd.png
    dddd.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 356
Welcome aboard!

Beside that it looks like SPAM what you posted and that it looks like it's advertising for your company then you may have a look at these guys Rapid Formations | Company Formation and Registration £4.49 have been discussed here a few times already. They are cheap, fast and reliable in UK corps. and they may help you open an account for your company as well.

ah sorry , didnt mean for iut to look like spam, ill remove it and take alook at the iinfo you wrote.

guys how much will it cost to create a merchant bank account with rapidco? i see they have llloyds,worldpay,barclays but i cant seem to find the select bank option. Any ideas?

Decided to go with the Limited company "all inclusive" as it has the VAT thingy. but given that im not a UK resident im "Brazilian/Lebanese" will it be ok going through the Limited company "all inclusive" package?

So finally , my company is being incorporated, the things they asked from me were out of this world, lol.

Anyways given that i live and Beirut/Lebanon and my company would be an offshore one, Could you guys please recommend what bank should i go with , as i need a merchant bank account to add a credit payment portal to it.

i was thinking of worldpay, do you think its good? and will they agree in creating a merchant bank account for me , or because i live outside of the uk "company will be a uk one/offshore" i should consider another option?

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Reactions: Spinat

Latest Threads