Our valued sponsor

Personal bank account in Cyprus or other offshore country, where?

warrior

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
A friend of mine is in need for a personal bank account to get paid from some of the large online retailers. He is an affiliate so he only need to get paid.

Requirements are:

The bank must have own SWIFT code

IBAN Account number is a must have

Internet Banking from where he can do "same day" wire transfers to other IBAN account

Debit Card - not mandatory but nice to have

Where should he look?

Well, if you want, you can achieve all this with a Cyprus bank, there are many different available i.e. Piraeus Bank, Bank of Cyprus, USB Bank, Laiki Marfin and so on.

All of them offer the listed requirements and all of them have the same requirements:

Reactions: warrior
Usually it takes between 7 and 14 business days to have the bank account operative.

Which bank would you recommend to open the account with?

Piraeus bank is the best if you ask me, I have hold a bank account with them for the last 2 years, no issues at allthumbups

Laiki Marfin Bank, Bank of Piraeus Cyprus, and USB Bank are all great banks and easy to open bank account with.

warrior said:
I want to settle with Piraeus Bank Cyprus thumbups
Perfect, great choice if you ask me.

assetprotection said:
Open in Bank of Cyprus. It has received the best bank award for 2012 in cyprus from Global finance magazine. Also award as the safest bank. I can brief you about banking options and the business environment.
Not sure where you get your information from :S -confused:

/forum/f15/piraeus-bank-has-undoubtedly-excelled-global-finance-2012-awards-18725/#post33934

Last edited:
assetprotection said:
admin, That is the best consumer bank award. I am talking about the best bank overall award. I own the magazine, I can scan it for you if you want. Just drop me an email.
True, no need to e-mail here are the awards Bank of Cyprus received, Awards - Bank of Cyprus Country Cyprus or at least the one they published.

Latest Threads