Our valued sponsor

Staying secret gets harder for banks

Well 300 to 400$ / week is not too bad and it may be considerable to open an offshore account for some purposes.

I agree I had a guy I made business with for some weeks ago he asked me how I got my Cyprus account and I told him the details while asking him why he needed it. He answered that he receiveds lots of trx each week and want them to go there while I again asked and what amounts he answered aprox 300 to 400 dollars LoL :kos:
And you are doing much more money or what? You should try to help you friend to make more money rather then posting nonsense on a forum!

Reactions: JohnLocke
And you are doing much more money or what? You should try to help you friend to make more money rather then posting nonsense on a forum!
please calm down and don't attack other members here !

You can simply appoint nominees in an Seychelles corp. As long as you are not an Canadian or US citizens it's not that complicated. Then again you have this "Mexican homeless" model which have been discussed endless times on this forum alreayd, if you use this method in an different way it will work as well.
That's not that simple any longer and won't work to stay anonymous with your offshore banking. Things getting tough and you need to think more out of the box.

Reactions: JohnLocke
As mentioned afew time here, you will need a full managed solution to archieve exact this!

Latest Threads