Our valued sponsor

What is the best country to register an offshore company?

Niko

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
Am an dropshipper and am at the point where I have to register a company. Where would be best for me to register my company to?
Is it possible to have all this set up from my home, so I don't have to travel anywhere?

You can setup the entire company and banking from home (your computer) for instant in Seychelles or Belize as well as open a Cyprus bank account for the company or an EMI account.

(Sorry if it's not the right forum for this kind of post, drive me to right thread)
Hello,

I'm a Freelancer (from Pakistan) & my client (company) needs an invoice from a safe country.
I'm currently using upwork, they charge (13% of the total transaction which is way to high) + lose money in converting to my currency as well.

I'm wondering what the best solution to invoice my client (from a European country) to get paid outside Upwork?

- Any Alternative to upwork which charge less than 13%? (Freelancer, Fiver they charge the same)
- Opening a Deleware / UK llp Company?

Or any other suggestion?

(Sorry if it's not the right forum for this kind of post, drive me to right thread)
Hello,

I'm a Freelancer (from Pakistan) & my client (company) needs an invoice from a safe country.
I'm currently using upwork, they charge (13% of the total transaction which is way to high) + lose money in converting to my currency as well.

I'm wondering what the best solution to invoice my client (from a European country) to get paid outside Upwork?

- Any Alternative to upwork which charge less than 13%? (Freelancer, Fiver they charge the same)
- Opening a Deleware / UK llp Company?

Or any other suggestion?
you could open your own thread and get response there :)

Find a Cyprus or UK compay that can do the invoicing for you! I'm sure there are a few here that would be able to help you do that for some %

You can setup the entire company and banking from home (your computer) for instant in Seychelles or Belize as well as open a Cyprus bank account for the company or an EMI account.
Can you give me the names of the banks that open an account for a belize or seychelles copany in Cyprus (2017) ? It seems impossible to me even if the client is using the company for the most legit reason i can think of ...

Am an dropshipper and am at the point where I have to register a company. Where would be best for me to register my company to?
Is it possible to have all this set up from my home, so I don't have to travel anywhere?
Yes, it is possible to set-up an offshore LLC, and a Trust if wanted, as well as open a foreign bank account - all from your residence without traveling at all. My jurisdiction recommendation would be Nevis, West Indies.

Latest Threads