Our valued sponsor

10M.+ optimization tax residency when you have 3/4 bases.

I currently don't need a crypto-friendly banking, I already have 2 banks in 2 different juridictions (outside Portugal) where I am able to cash-out without any problem since the 2017 bullrun..
It doesn't matter, Gibraltar is still the cheapest and zero-headache option where you can have tax residency which is legit and they don't stamp your EU passport when you enter/exit.

Reactions: ilke and uranium
Escape from the EUSSR and fly to the Caribbeans.
With $10m at 10% you have the budget for a couple of private return flights to Europe per year and for living a simple, comfortable life.

I don't want to live in Caribbean islands... I know also quite well South/central America (brazil, colombia, argentina , Mexico etc..) but too unsafe to live peacefully.. I honestly prefer SEA countries, particularly BKK as a good hub to go everywhere (with large panel from UAE to Australia). AND I really want to spend several months a year in Europe.. as explained in the first post.

By curiosity, what are you thinking in Caribbeans?

I don't want to live in Caribbean islands...
Why not?
AND I really want to spend several months a year in Europe.. as explained in the first post.
Not a problem as long as you have cut all your ties with France and don’t spend more than 182 days there.
By curiosity, what are you thinking in Caribbeans?
Any island you like, plus T&C, Bahamas and Bermuda.

Reactions: wellington
Why not?

Not a problem as long as you have cut all your ties with France and don’t spend more than 182 days there.

Any island you like, plus T&C, Bahamas and Bermuda.

Because : not safe + boring mostly (i like more busy cities with many options) + too small, and often not well connected to fly easily.. And I am 37 not 60 yet..

Was already in Bahamas.. Nassau is really not nice and small islands there... well... underdeveloped a lot and nothing to do there (except for the sea ok). I even prefer Seychelles than Bahamas, or French Polynesia but really too far and nothing around.

France is not the problem, i left 11 years ago and spent like 1 month a year there.. No business/no activity there, and no wife or kids.. so I think all fine with France.

Reactions: jafo
Because : not safe
Who told you this?
stupi#21
mostly (i like more busy cities with many options)
Options to what?
+ too small,
For what?
and often not well connected to fly easily..
Where? London, Madrid, Paris, Miami, NY for example all have daily flights to many islands.
And I am 37 not 60 yet..
The Caribbeans are for young people not for retirees.
Was already in Bahamas.. Nassau is really not nice and small islands there... well... underdeveloped a lot and nothing to do there (except for the sea ok).
Ok, go to Dubai. Have fun. taha"¤%

Reactions: ilke and jafo
Who told you this?

stupi#21

Options to what?

For what?

Where? London, Madrid, Paris, Miami, NY for example all have daily flights to many islands.

The Caribbeans are for young people not for retirees.

Ok, go to Dubai. Have fun. taha"¤%

Sorry, don't take wrong what I said

I went to already some (included some french Caribbeans island too) ; ok it's not unsafe as Brazil or Colombia but it's not my definition of 'safe' places either.
I like big cities, vibrant, with lot of options to going out, bars, restaurants and possibility to have everything almost 24/24.

The fact to be close to US I really dont care because I am not attracted at all by US country (ofc i already visited several times), but i dont care about NYC or Miami TBH.

For Bahamas I was sincerely very disappointed (even for holidays..).

Globally I think Caribbeans island can be "more ok" if you have connections there and/or you go there with your family, not as a single life (from my opinion and lifestyle).

If you read my first post, I would prefer to avoid Dubai if I have to spend 90days there. I just want to spend approximately my year, as explained in the 1st post (so never 5/6months anywhere) AND get a safe and efficient tax residency somewhere (else?) without minimum presence required, preference outside EU. Otherwise I just keep NHR scheme in Portugal if no better alternative in my example.

I currently don't need a crypto-friendly banking, I already have 2 banks in 2 different juridictions (outside Portugal) where I am able to cash-out without any problem since the 2017 bullrun..
Would you mind sharing these 2 crypto-friendly banks/jurisdictions?

I don't have any relative in Thailand, so gift/donation you mentioned are not an option for me.
Make a win-win deal with a Thai girl and get married with a prenuptial agreement.
Set up local bank accounts in her name where you keep online/app logins to receive and transfer money from/to your personal accounts.

Structure cost:
From THB10K (260 EUR) to THB30K (770 EUR) per month to "support" her + initial lawyer fees for prenup.

Benefits:
- 1 year renewable marriage visa/extension of stay (you can choose to be Thai tax resident or not whether you stay more or less than 180 days a year in Thailand).
- Up to THB20M (513K EUR) tax-free gift to wife per calendar year.

Last edited:
If you read my first post, I would prefer to avoid Dubai if I have to spend 90days there. I just want to spend approximately my year, as explained in the 1st post (so never 5/6months anywhere) AND get a safe and efficient tax residency somewhere (else?) without minimum presence required, preference outside EU. Otherwise I just keep NHR scheme in Portugal if no better alternative in my example.
Qatar? No presence required. Has treaty with france.
Territorial/zero tax

I have the same question as you except I'm worth 1/10 of your declared net worth and I have a family with kids.
Even my wife of 10 years doesn't know how much money I earn or I have in the bank.

If I was you I would keep my mouth shut to anyone including your family, friends and future girlfriend about your net worth.
Plenty of bad stories in Thailand of guys getting kidnapped and their crypto stolen at gun point.

Go wherever you think is best, just keep your mouth shut down all the times.

Do you understand that this is an oxymoron?
Singapore, Hong Kong, Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Rome. These are all large and safe cities. I have been or lived a considerable amount of time in each of them. (Rome the least safe but still better than the European average).

Reactions: JackAlabama
How about Panama?
It's 0% tax as far as I know, many digital entrepreneurs choose this jurisdiction

But right now as to invest at least 200K$ in real estate there correct?
Do you understand that this is an oxymoron?

In LATAM yes... but in Asia?
Make a win-win deal with a Thai girl and get married with a prenuptial agreement.
Set up local bank accounts in her name where you keep online/app logins to receive and transfer money from/to your personal accounts.

Structure cost:
From THB10K (260 EUR) to THB30K (770 EUR) per month to "support" her + initial lawyer fees for prenup.

Benefits:
- 1 year renewable marriage visa/extension of stay (you can choose to be Thai tax resident or not whether you stay more or less than 180 days a year in Thailand).
- Up to THB20M (513K EUR) tax-free gift to wife per calendar year.

Well, if Thailand my plan is not to stay the whole year, maybe 5/6months a year. I don't plan to make business there or remitted my money. I can keep my money easily outside Thailand. Probably I would rent or buy a nice condo in BKK, but if I understood well, not need to pay any tax on it if I can prove that this money was earn before 2024, correct?

Implicating a wedding with a thai and all these grey/borders things with no plans to rapatriate the money in the Kingdom seem to be more stressfull, incertain and useless, no?

Qatar? No presence required. Has treaty with france.
Territorial/zero tax

I had a look on your link. It's written 'permanent house needed in Qatar'. Is there a minimum to invest (buying real estate) or rental also accepted?

From around 16 I had a goal (t) to impregnate every and all tails

Processed food killed that I guess

@wellington

Do you mind in we talk in private as you seem competent/experienced with Thailand scheme ?

If yes, can you send me a PM ? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo