Our valued sponsor

10M.+ optimization tax residency when you have 3/4 bases.

Intersting thread. Toums, one addition about Dubai, as you mentioned it a few times, spending 90 days there only give you a local (not internationally recognized) tax residency certificate. If you want to get the international one, it's 6 month minimum. Dear OECD...

Don, you mentioned Qatar residency with owning a flat there. Do you know if they give the tax residency certificate with such that setup ?
do you have to get the international tax certificate every year or?

f**k Italy. Don't fall for that scam.

No offence but this kind of threads are more about humble bragging than really to gather info.

It's hard to believe that somebody who managed to accrue 10M doesn't have all the answers already.

I don't get your point. You can accrue 1M or 50M (more or less fast), it's not the reason you can already KNOW all informations. You will maybe say "with 8digits you can pay any big lawyer cabinets etc etc" ; it's correct but in the first steps, they will not really help me, because i am not the cliché profile of 'wife/kids/dog/same house and living same place for 10-12 months a year'. And whatever the money you have you go there WHEN you already have some more precise understanding and plans. It's not because we make 8digits or more that you have to spew to cabinet without looking first, more deeply by yourself. And even if i am not really active on this forum, i follow it since many years and lot of great people here, from different countries & experiences, and I think it's always good to share and discuss about it. Is the role of this forum, right?

EDIT : And agree, 100K lump in Italy is not an option for me (why paying 100K when i can pay 0 or almost 0 for my type of revenue/income). Even if i really love Italy.

Last edited:
f**k Italy. Don't fall for that scam.

No offence but this kind of threads are more about humble bragging than really to gather info.

It's hard to believe that somebody who managed to accrue 10M doesn't have all the answers already.
I know people with 4x that, that don't have "all the answers already".
Business people tend to focus on the business and don't have a soft spot for bureaucracy.
While I agree its better to think for those things preventively, fact is most people don't until it's too late. So, lets not be offensive and lets try to help each other :)

Reactions: uranium and jafo
Sir, forget all the bureaucracy, Monaco would've been a good base...
but since that is not available...
forget all the EU structures nonsense. They are just band-aids. they all will raise cgt taxes sooner or later and your money will be trapped.
get an extra caribbean passport, a residency, shield your money there and enjoy life free as a bird... anywhere you want.
Owning stuff in EU is just a liability these days.
The smart ones have nothing in their name.
you also have french documents in case of issues... nobody is going to bother a french tourist in southern EU, unless you're wanted and are not telling us smi(&%.

you said 30yo, no kids... wanting to enjoy EU in the summer months...

I present you the pussy machine for the european summer beach tour...
it's not that hard if you really want it, plenty to solutions to have a decent EU license plates even without Eu residency...
also if you get fined for something, really the fines are peanuts (just don't do stupid things in switzerland)

1712050828260.png

If pussy is not for you, then IDK, but AFAIK it could even be way easier to find funny people.

do you have to get the international tax certificate every year or?
I don't think there is any such requirement, I guess it depends on your threat level. The way I understand it, UAE won't care whether you match the requirement to get TRC (except to give it to you). But it may turn a useful document if a different country looks into you with intention to claim your residency,

get an extra caribbean passport, a residency, shield your money there and enjoy life free as a bird... anywhere you want.

Till you keep your 'main' citizenship passport (france in my case), does it helps REALLY to have and extra caribbean passport? If France wants to challenge you for anything, i dont see on which point this dual citizenship helps? Also regarding new bank accounts opening etc.. i assume 'many' banks will just refuse you or ask you to give your 'real' passport to open anything. Maybe I am wrong, so feel free to say more details.

When you talk about residency and money there, you mean to get a residency in this caribbean country + your money there too? hm hm

The smart ones have nothing in their name.

Not so easy / convenient to buy properties in EU under an offshore company. As I know it's common in US or similar, but not really in EU (as i know).
it's not that hard if you really want it, plenty to solutions to have a decent EU license plates even without Eu residency...
also if you get fined for something, really the fines are peanuts (just don't do stupid things in switzerland)

I am currently using in Central Europe this solution for car plates. As I own few flats there and has an address card you can register any car there, and for very cheap (let's say around 2K even for supercars), not the cheapest compare to SK or CZ but still very cheap compare to France, Portugal, Malta or some other EU countries..

main' citizenship passport (france in my case), does it helps REALLY to have and extra caribbean passport?
Absolutely!
France can choose NOT to renew your passport. What then?
What if France strips you of your French citizenship?
Source: Cancelation, withdrawal or revocation of French nationality

Let's pretend France decides NOT to renew your passport. How will you travel? What document will you use for ID?
If a bank insists on seeing the "real document", you can show them a copy of your birth certificate and disclose to them you NO longer have a French citizenship. What are they going to do? Call France and insist the French gov. renew your original passport?

Note: To those having cognitive dissonance and claim France can't do it, why not? If you claim, they should NOT do it because some scribbles by dead men on some piece of paper, then I'll agree with you, but to claim it can't be done is just delusional hallucinations!

Example: Shamima Begum loses appeal against removal of British citizenship.

Also, justifying she did this & that is also bullsh1t! There are millions of people right now, willing to testify any nonsense against ANY of us, just to garner some favors as trivial as smoking a cigarette! Please, we all need to stop being gullible.

PS. A second passport isn't necessarily for you to replace the first one. No one needs to know! I don't tell a single country the passports I have of other countries! Not a single one! None of their f*cking business! Think of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc., passport as a bullet proof vest. You may have an armored car, but what if the bullet pierces through the glass anyway? Wouldn't it be nice to have the bullet proof vest on too?

Absolutely!

Let's pretend France decides NOT to renew your passport. How will you travel? What document will you use for ID?
If a bank insists on seeing the "real document", you can show them a copy of your birth certificate and disclose to them you NO longer have a French citizenship. What are they going to do? Call France and insist the French gov. renew your original passport?

Note: To those having cognitive dissonance and claim France can't do it, why not? If you claim, they should NOT do it because some scribbles by dead men on some piece of paper, then I'll agree with you, but to claim it can't be done is just delusional hallucinations!

Also, justifying she did this & that is also bullsh1t! There are millions of people right now, willing to testify any nonsense against ANY of us, just to garner some favors as trivial as smoking a cigarette! Please, we all need to stop being gullible.

PS. A second passport isn't necessarily for you to replace the first one. No one needs to know! I don't tell a single country the passports I have of other countries! Not a single one! None of their f*cking business! Think of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc., passport as a bullet proof vest. You may have an armored car, but what if the bullet pierces through the glass anyway? Wouldn't it be nice to have the bullet proof vest on too?
+1000 this. What if France says you need to go to war, will you? With 10m on hand it's sure worth it to spend 100-200k for a neutral passport and hopefully you won't need to use it

Reactions: Marketint and jafo
Absolutely!

Ok i will not go to the argue with Sharmima Begum (jihadist) but above this, the conditions to remove the french nationality is clear :

" Conditions​

You may be stripped of French nationality if 2 conditions the following are completed:
  • You have acquired French nationality
    For example, by naturalization or by declaration of marriage.
    A person of French origin cannot lose French nationality.
  • You have a other nationality.
    It is not possible to make a person stateless."
So : A person of French origin cannot lose French nationality + It is not possible to make a person stateless

+1000 this. What if France says you need to go to war, will you? With 10m on hand it's sure worth it to spend 100-200k for a neutral passport and hopefully you won't need to use it

Most probably not but :
a) War in France mean a war next to All NATO countries (seem to be very unlikely in my opinion)
b) you are resident abroad. Don't say it's help 100%, but already a first layer. You are not physically there, no ties, they will most probably focus first on French in France, not the small % living abroad.

I was more questioning myself on the utility for tax purposes / optimization and if it's help on someway if you are challenged (by france for example).

Last edited:
You may be stripped of French nationality if 2 conditions the following are completed:
  • You have acquired French nationality
    For example, by naturalization or by declaration of marriage.
    A person of French origin cannot lose French nationality.
  • You have a other nationality.
    It is not possible to make a person stateless."
So : A person of French origin cannot lose French nationality + It is not possible to make a person stateless
You seriously believe that dastardly unproductive parasitic gang members under the ruse of gov. who want at least half our income have scruples or abide by anything or have morals?

I understand your reaction... I've witnessed it so many times with new prisoners coming through that front door...but eventually they come to grips with reality.... the sooner the better.

Get a "bullet proof vest"... it can be ANY other nationality/passport. It doesn't have to be a CBI. Any safety net will do. Any!

Any suggestion if not CBI?
I "personally know" people ;) who have easily acquired Argentinian, Paraguayan, Panamanian & Uruguayan passport. All 4. Most of them do NOT live in any of those places anymore. Some have stayed. If you can read & understand Spanish, it's a piece of cake. <<<BUT>>> if you walk into a law firm or contract a service provider, they'll want, just like tax vultures, half of everything you have...if NOT more.

Ponder on this ....
If I walk up to someone and say: "I have €100M and I want to get another passport for protection," they will likely see an opportunity to extort A LOT of money from me. It's an ingrained human condition. Less than 0.001% of the population will NOT behave in such an avaricious manner.
If I walk up to someone and say: "I want to improve my french and get to know the French culture and read french poetry," they'll most likely indicate a language school in France or just shrug their shoulder.

Take the first step. The rest will come easy! ;)

PS. I have NOTHING against law firms/lawyers or service providers who charge, but it HAS to be in exchange for the acceptable final result one desires. I don't want to hand over €250K to a law firm and then do all the work. For that, I'll do it myself! It's like paying for car wash but you have to clean your own car. Like WTF???!!!

Reactions: uranium

Latest Threads