Our valued sponsor

$2m/year dropshipping, need structure for asset protection

Terry M

Sep 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi!

I’m perpetual nomad running dropshipping business selling home supplies. My customers are from the EU. Chargebacks are low. No inventory or local presence, no partners or employees. I’m not from the EEA or USA, + tax non-resident anywhere.

Gross turnover is >€150k/month.

So far I’ve been using Stripe with dark personal account (setup was easy as hell), but I began having problems with banks in the EU since I’m not incorporated and volume is growing exponentially. + I’m reaching the limits for individual daily purchase amounts, etc.
I don’t report any trading activity whatsoever and file nothing. I like it this way and want to keep it so.

99% of profits are moving into cryptocurrency on daily basis, there are no funds held “anywhere” and my identity is dark.

I’m extremely thirsty for any guidance and directions on viable offshore structures that will first ensure bulletproof privacy and second - lowest (ideally 0%) tax and reporting obligations.
I need a structure that can hold several million USD in liquid assets in any currency, as well as owning boats, cars and real estate.
None of that matters if I can’t ensure my privacy against my government, as well as tax-authority of any kind.

Having access to CC processing is paramount.

I want to be able to make as much money as I want without any entity telling me to slow down or stop.
I’m willing to build the structure of any type and size.

Thanks in advance.
Namaste.

I should add that I've established residency in Georgia through micro-business incorporation (tax and reporting exempt), hence my legal address is in Tbilisi. I'm, however tax-non resident there (I don't live there for more than 183 days). I can handle my personal economic activity being reported there, since it's not taxed. I believe, at least.
Nonetheless, I'm not interested in owning assets or possessing cash under my own name/account and prefer everything in my life being paid and owned by the corp which I control.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm honestly at a loss for words. Firstly, congratulations on your (seemingly) impressive venture!

Secondly, why not simply renounce your citizenship and become a non-resident in your home country (which you want to hide everything from anyway?). If i understood you correctly, you are a nomad. I believe the easiest and most hassle/stress free way would be to do that, and then buy your citizenship/residency in one of those countries that sell them for 50-100k USD and have territorial tax (0% corp tax on income made outside the country)

Then you incorporate a legit corporation there, under your REAL name (no darks) but use nominee directors/shareholders/etc (legal) so you do not appear in the register. You would still be the beneficiary (under your real identity), only the bank and govt will know about it (what's in the public register = nominee's infos) and not bother you as you purchased the tax residency legitimately.

At least this way you actually DIRECTLY control all these assets and they are legally yours in YOUR name, instead of in the name of a "dark/fictitious" person.

I personally couldn't sleep well knowing I have a multi million dollar empire of assets that are not LEGALLY mine, but in the name of a dark identity that I control. What if s**t hits the fan? Assets or bank account get frozen or seized? Good luck going to any court or bank branch to prove it's yours when everything's in the name of a dark identity.

My two cents :)

Reactions: Terry M
From your description it seems like you need to fix both your e-commerce setup and your asset protection setup.

It's not clear why your assets are a problem - can't you just hold them in some offshore company with nominees?

For the e-commerce part, can you shard your business? I.e. can you run your dropshipping business under multiple independent names?

Would you be willing to give up control to keep anonymity?

In case of yes/yes, I'm thinking that it should be possible to take a minority (<25%) stake in a company that does the CC processing. This avoids UBO and CFC (not relevant in your case) issues. There would be a CEO in this company that is identified for AML purposes, and that would have to keep an eye on your dealings so there's no monkey business happening. With a <25% stake, you are not an UBO.

Reactions: Terry M
So far I’ve been using Stripe with dark personal account (setup was easy as hell), but I began having problems with banks in the EU since I’m not incorporated and volume is growing exponentially. + I’m reaching the limits for individual daily purchase amounts, etc.
How do you get your money from Stripe to the bank account today? If the Stripe account is setup with darks it's not easier or don't the bank ask for questions?

How do you get your money from Stripe to the bank account today? If the Stripe account is setup with darks it's not easier or don't the bank ask for questions?
Stripe doesn't care because everything looks 100% legit. + it's setup in most non-fraudulent country in the EU

I'm honestly at a loss for words. Firstly, congratulations on your (seemingly) impressive venture!
Thanks, but this is absolutely child's play. This is nothing, compared to where it can grow if you can allow this engine to run with no resistance. There are soo many limitations on individual bank accounts, you effectively can't get rich. Period. They throttle you everywhere.

I personally couldn't sleep well knowing I have a multi million dollar empire of assets that are not LEGALLY mine.
It's mine if I control the keys. Moreover, all businesses-related assets can be packed up and moved to a new location/server in under 15 minutes. Only a few GB. Encrypted everywhere. I sleep very well.

What kind of items? dropshiping from China?
Yes.

Can anyone suggest one of the following payment processors that's keen to process high volumes (e.g 10-40k usd per day)? Or everything is the list is for kids? :)
2 Checkout
Authorize.NET
CCbill
Verotel
Websitebilling
Instabill
Epoch
Worldcore
GlobalCollect
WireCard
Paymentwall
Virpay

Reactions: Takeshi
Instabill, Worldcore and Wirecard are professional companies where you can process millions if you want and have a legit proven business case!

Reactions: Takeshi and Terry M
Terry i am sure there is a solution for your problem if chargeback rates are very low, i could share some info about some processing companies tht could work for you but not in public, you can contact me if you prefer.

Anyway why not let your customers pay via bank transfer instead of credit card?

Terry i am sure there is a solution for your problem if chargeback rates are very low, i could share some info about some processing companies tht could work for you but not in public, you can contact me if you prefer.

Anyway why not let your customers pay via bank transfer instead of credit card?
If you have something to share do so or shut up! This is the most useless post I have seen and will go in the category of hidden advertising!

Hi!

I’m perpetual nomad running dropshipping business selling home supplies

99% of profits are moving into cryptocurrency on daily basis, there are no funds held “anywhere” and my identity is dark.
Congrats on your business success. :) Just make sure you don't lose half of your earnings by daytrading or Bitcoin losing its value.

I’m extremely thirsty for any guidance and directions on viable offshore structures that will first ensure bulletproof privacy and second - lowest (ideally 0%) tax and reporting obligations.
I need a structure that can hold several million USD in liquid assets in any currency, as well as owning boats, cars and real estate.
None of that matters if I can’t ensure my privacy against my government, as well as tax-authority of any kind.
Some people create trust funds for such purposes, however usually that is for asset protection and not for day-to-day activities.

I should add that I've established residency in Georgia through micro-business incorporation (tax and reporting exempt), hence my legal address is in Tbilisi. I'm, however tax-non resident there (I don't live there for more than 183 days). I can handle my personal economic activity being reported there, since it's not taxed. I believe, at least
That makes me wonder - you have residency in Georgia but you are tax non-resident... So where are you actually tax resident? If anywhere at all? What would your home country say about that? It really depends on your citizenship but you may be unpleasantly surprised in a few years...

That makes me wonder - you have residency in Georgia but you are tax non-resident... So where are you actually tax resident? If anywhere at all? What would your home country say about that? It really depends on your citizenship but you may be unpleasantly surprised in a few years...

What's the point of being non-resident in Georgia when Georgia has territorial taxation?

E-Commerce: You need to split it between multi payment processors + MID. I am doing it using proxies.
Personal: Your money will never be safe only 2 option: 1. Assets on your name, 2. Crypto.

It depends on the quality of your darks - but one option is setting up a Canadian LP. Non-Canadian residents do not need to file any reporting as long as there is no Canadian source of income on that LP. To register an LP, you can use an agent, but I did it in person and they never checked my ID papers at the registration office (Service Ontario on University Ave. in Toronto). I opened up a bank account the same day, but there they did ask for my ID (and took a photo copy). You might need to implement IP restrictions on your website + not allow customers from Canada to avoid taking in any Canadian revenue to benefit from the non-requirement for annual reporting. For a Canadian LP, you can be a single person serving both as General Partner and Limited Partner.

The darks quality has nothing to say here. What you need is real darks which will work just great for you in this case. Otherwise you will have to look at nominees and some entity where you can hide UBO like in the UK with this 25% rule which I personally find a little bit interesting.

It depends on the quality of your darks - but one option is setting up a Canadian LP. Non-Canadian residents do not need to file any reporting as long as there is no Canadian source of income on that LP. To register an LP, you can use an agent, but I did it in person and they never checked my ID papers at the registration office (Service Ontario on University Ave. in Toronto). I opened up a bank account the same day, but there they did ask for my ID (and took a photo copy). You might need to implement IP restrictions on your website + not allow customers from Canada to avoid taking in any Canadian revenue to benefit from the non-requirement for annual reporting. For a Canadian LP, you can be a single person serving both as General Partner and Limited Partner.
You have a bank account in Canada?

op, if you are making 2million a year, go speak with the pros - the bankers. Not some unknown people on a website who may / may not know their arse from their elbow when it comes to this level. Go to some jurisdiction where hiding money / laudering is done and pay for expert advice. For that kind of money you can set up a proper system with protections and peace of mind.

Hi!

I’m perpetual nomad running dropshipping business selling home supplies. My customers are from the EU. Chargebacks are low. No inventory or local presence, no partners or employees. I’m not from the EEA or USA, + tax non-resident anywhere.

I don’t report any trading activity whatsoever and file nothing. I like it this way and want to keep it so.

Having access to CC processing is paramount.

I want to be able to make as much money as I want without any entity telling me to slow down or stop.
I’m willing to build the structure of any type and size.

Thanks in advance.
Namaste.

I should add that I've established residency in Georgia through micro-business incorporation (tax and reporting exempt), hence my legal address is in Tbilisi. I'm, however tax-non resident there (I don't live there for more than 183 days). I can handle my personal economic activity being reported there, since it's not taxed. I believe, at least.
Nonetheless, I'm not interested in owning assets or possessing cash under my own name/account and prefer everything in my life being paid and owned by the corp which I control.

This is an old post so not sure if you're still looking but you've got a few sides of this to consider and I'd recommend going at it surgically.

First, you should start by thinking about your company long term, this means team, it means payment processing, it means where are the customers and where are the suppliers, etc.

I'd also be curious about what your reasoning is for wanting to have this super high privacy? Privacy is a tricky thing because it begs the question "from whom?" For example, privacy from customers? From suppliers? From an ex-spouse? From a bank? From a government? Very often leaks in privacy don't come from some big open thing but rather than simple communication leaks.

What you're suggesting is perfectly doable but it does require taking some time to understand the business operation, the growth goals, and other goals associated randomly throwing out idle suggestions isn't going to lead to the best approach.

For example, it's quite possible for a drop shipping business a US LLC could get you pretty far. If you wanted privacy adding a properly formed trust structure could get you most of the rest of the way there. Then again you're mentioning a bunch of stuff about crypto, which complicates it a lot and what for?

If you're set up properly processing volume shouldn't be a constraint there's hundreds of processors who are fine...unless there's something odd about your product but usually then Stripe would be an issue.

Details make and break you in these situations.

Reactions: daxbr

Latest Threads