Our valued sponsor

Question 3rd party deposit to buy crypto

palinoia

Dec 16, 2021
monaco
Visit site
Hi everyone, I need to buy BTC, ETH, USDT in large amount, about 50K daily. I have 3 bank biz accounts (Turkey, Georgia, Malta) not under my name but with a nominee service. For this reason I cannot pass KYC in any exchange like Kraken, Gemini, Binance. They need the deposit to be under the same name of account holder, no 3rd party allowed. The only service I found is clubswan.com but no review around so I don't trust in it.

Do you have any solution?

Thank you

Reactions: Martybyrde
If the business bank accounts controlled by nominees, it then follows that you have appointed nominee directors for your company or companies.

So just open corporate accounts Kraken and other major exchanges. They are familiar with what nominee directors are and, as long as your role as UBO can be shown, it's usually not a problem.

Hi everyone, I need to buy BTC, ETH, USDT in large amount, about 50K daily. I have 3 bank biz accounts (Turkey, Georgia, Malta) not under my name but with a nominee service. For this reason I cannot pass KYC in any exchange like Kraken, Gemini, Binance. They need the deposit to be under the same name of account holder, no 3rd party allowed. The only service I found is clubswan.com but no review around so I don't trust in it.

Do you have any solution?

Thank you
contact me

Latest Threads