Our valued sponsor

A bank account for a UK Ltd

timonka

Jan 26, 2021
Visit site
I'll need to open a bank account for a newly created UK Ltd.

I'm not a UK, EU or US resident, I stay in multiple countries. And my customers are from different countries.

I have Transferwise, personal account, but I don't want to convert it to a business one because, first, it'll require changing a country to the UK, secondly, it might end up being shut down for some reason as doing business, in general, involves more scrutiny, doesn't it? With a personal account I keep a low profile, therefore using a business Transferwise account instead of a real bank won't do. The same goes for Revolut and other EMI-s.

I need a bank that just works, and which may not be the best - a bank from some decent, more or less reputable country. And which would be relatively easy to open an account at.

Where could I do open an account?

I'm not a UK, EU or US resident, I stay in multiple countries. And my customers are from different countries.

I have Transferwise, personal account, but I don't want to convert it to a business one because, first, it'll require changing a country to the UK, secondly, it might end up being shut down for some reason as doing business, in general, involves more scrutiny, doesn't it? With a personal account I keep a low profile, therefore using a business Transferwise account instead of a real bank won't do. The same goes for Revolut and other EMI-s.

I need a bank that just works, and which may not be the best - a bank from some decent, more or less reputable country. And which would be relatively easy to open an account at.

I've heard about euro deniz bank. thay says that I can open an account in various currencies such as USD,EUR and cryptocurrency and they provide unlimited worldwide transfers

Reactions: markdk
No, registering with a nominee who's a UK resident won't work as key for me at this point a) simple, as little hassle as possible b) low cost c) privacy and low taxes - not a priority

A generic non risky, non grey-area one.

UK Ltd is a very easy setup and low cost.

But 19% and soon 23% is hardly low tax.

Not to mention, there is no anonymity. Your name and nationaility is going to appear on the companieshouse website, even if you use a UK address.

The country you are living in might consider your UK company their tax resident.

You don't have to change to UK. TransferWise separates personal and business profiles, that means you can stay somewhere and use your personal profile, but you can still register your business profile with UK company. It is better to ask TW before doing anything, they will reply. To the best of my experience, if your passport is from low-risk countries, you have good chance to get Business account with TW. I consider EU and some developed countries are medium-risk due to CRS, CFC report etc.

Have you found a business account? I also have the same issue

Latest Threads