Our valued sponsor

A Corporate Bank Account for small start-up international trade business

Green

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi, All,

I simply need a corporate bank account for my small start-up Seychelles company for international
trade business.
The product would be organic food, souvenir and etc.
I make the commission between suppliers and customers.

I need a corporate bank account to transfer money. That's pure.

After reading the threads, I am getting confused and annoyed about every regulation different banks set.

Can anyone suggest a bank welcome me this small start-up company.
no initial deposit or low deposit maybe like $500
no maintenance fee or less than $30/month
no account opening fee
no fee occurred if there's no activity in the account
no in-person visit
could receive and transfer money to America/Europe/China
(Can ABC Mauritius Bank receive and transfer money to America?)
accept Taiwanese documents (ID)
low transaction fee

My business model is actually simple, but it's so difficult to get a corporate bank account for my IBC.

I would appreciate suggestions since I have done the research on the internet for a year.

Thank you!

Have you looked into mistertango.com they are really easy to open an account with and they accept Seychelles corps! ?

Reactions: Green
Dear all,

I would like to share my experience here and hope I also could get more news or suggestions from you.
I checked mistertango and being replied there would be a "payment set up fee" Euro 300.
It seems they change the price list very often. (Please refer to their webpage)

Mistertango is only valid in SEPA and IBAN system.==> Does that mean I can't transfer money from Mistertango account to my account in Taiwan?
How to solve this problem?
Our local banks use SWIFT only, but the transaction between IBAN account and SWIFT account works.

Hope there would be someone giving me better idea or solution toward my offshore company problem since the post on March 22,2018.

Thank you.

Regards,

Green

Latest Threads