Our valued sponsor

Account + Card for HK Company

GlobalConsult

Sep 21, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a Hong Kong company and am now looking for a business account with an EMI within the EU with own IBAN. I also need a card for POS/online payments and withdrawal.

Unfortunately, not all EMIs issue a card for companies registered outside the EU/EEA.

Also look for a business account in HK but not with a bank but EMI. Neat doesn't seem to exist any more.

The Director and Shareholder is resident in the Seychelles, I am the authorized representative and UBO and resident in the EU.

Does anyone know anything and can help? Thanks in advance.

In addition to Rapyd, you can try non-banks like Statrys, Currenxie, and Airwallex. If you can solve card some other way, there's also RD Technologies and WorldFirst.

But that Seychelles nominee is going to be trouble...
I agree with @Sols, just adding that cards you can independently (having an EMI/bank account) try e.g. with Soldo or Wallester (but I admit I am not sure how they are with HK companies and especially Seychelles director...)

More generally:
I have a Hong Kong company and am now looking for a business account with an EMI within the EU with own IBAN.
Could you share for what purpose you need an account within the EU? If for SEPA, you can have it e.g. with Currenxie as well...

Nevertheless, check Verifo and/or Paysera.
The Director and Shareholder is resident in the Seychelles, I am the authorized representative and UBO and resident in the EU.
No, is not possible. Is provided by the agency.
Sorry; but what is this mess? For what reason it was created? I of course know nothing about your specific situation; but what about considering to throw all this into a trash bin and to create a HK company without this burden? E.g. Statrys can serve you well (and not for so much money, IIRC...)

Reactions: Onassis and ilke
Hi all,

I have a Hong Kong company and am now looking for a business account with an EMI within the EU with own IBAN. I also need a card for POS/online payments and withdrawal.

Unfortunately, not all EMIs issue a card for companies registered outside the EU/EEA.

Also look for a business account in HK but not with a bank but EMI. Neat doesn't seem to exist any more.

Does anyone know anything and can help? Thanks in advance.
You have a few more options in addition to the above advised ones.
1. Account with Payset for transactional purposes and obtain a card elsewhere.
2. You can also try Montify, cheaper than Payset and provide cards, however, their service is not excellent.
3. Account with Zen, attractive fees, provides cards. However, they don't always approve HK companies
4. Wallter - cards available for EU citizens
5. Klarpay - attractive fees, CH IBANs, cards available, complicated onboarding

You have a few more options in addition to the above advised ones.
1. Account with Payset for transactional purposes and obtain a card elsewhere.
2. You can also try Montify, cheaper than Payset and provide cards, however, their service is not excellent.
3. Account with Zen, attractive fees, provides cards. However, they don't always approve HK companies
4. Wallter - cards available for EU citizens
5. Klarpay - attractive fees, CH IBANs, cards available, complicated onboarding
Thanks. Will try them.

Reactions: Clearsky Network

Latest Threads