Our valued sponsor

ACCOUNT CLOSURE NEEDS HELP

XanaX

May 24, 2022
Nigeria
Visit site
Hello guys, please help me my account was closed in USA. I have banked with TRYNOVEL for one month now. Unfortunately they froze my account last week and have been writing me email. Fast forward yesterday we had meetings 2 times and they agreed on call to unfreeze my account. Today they unfroze my account and 2 hours later they freeze again after I complained that old payouts hasn't been received. I complained about freezing the second time and the wrote to me that account has been closed. Then wrote me a message that they closed because of cryptocurrency, I can swear I don't do crypto NOTE. I provided all the invoice which I was paying for yesterday before the calls as they requested. Now they said I should wait 60 days to receive a check, please guys what should I do? I have over 150,000 dollars affected

Shouldn't have gone with Novel, you may write to Blue Ridge Bank, they are their banking partners. As per their website, "a business checking account is FDIC insured for up to $250000". But, the best option is to write to Blue Ridge Bank and cc Trynovel. Based on the answer you get from Blue Ridge Bank, you can proceed with a complaint to FDIC and FINCEN.

It's deceptive marketing on their part. TryNovel has a bank account with Blue Ridge Bank and that account is insured, but customers opening and using accounts on the TryNovel platform are not insured. Make the Novel guys aware of this, that they are violating the Federal Deposit Insurance Act, which prohibits anyone from implying that deposits are insured when they're not.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. You should seek independent professional advice on this. Anything I say is for general informational purposes only. Nothing I say should be taken as tax, legal or financial advice.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, I did nothing illegal. Right now the old payments are telling me that the names came incomplete as such will return back the money, I think this was premeditated. 6 different accounts are complaining of incomplete beneficiary name and needs modification but Trynovel has refused to modify the names

I forgot to mention that I had 2 different meetings. One with the CEO who assured me my business is fine, then second meeting where they demanded 2% on each transaction, which I declined at first because its ridiculous then accepted later so they can open my account again. The next day they opened my account then I requested for MT103 because payments were not received yet and they freeze me again just an hour later. Then closed it 3 hours later.

You did nothing illegal and your username is Xanax?

You really didnt do any P2P crypto?

Anyway just wait for your check? 60 days to wait is not the end of the World. Obviously it sucks, but not much to do.
No I didn't do any p2p. 60 days is a long time, there's containers at the port accumulating demurrage. Its really unfair.

Last edited:
Like I clearly informed them before I was approved, we are sourcing company. I provided all invoice I paid for and they unfroze my account, after complaining about previous payments not received they froze me again and closed account. I have over 200,000 dollar in transactions. They won't let me clear the money. Also they proposed 2% which I at first declined cause it was too much
I remember this guy @XanaX writing about his project a few months ago. I don’t know what he does, but it was clear he would have gotten into troubles. Here we are now.

I remember this guy @XanaX writing about his project a few months ago. I don’t know what he does, but it was clear he would have gotten into troubles. Here we are now.
Boss I seek solutions now, I know you can be of help please. I need to know my best approach since am not based in America

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220810-131727_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-131727_Gmail.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20220810-131739_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-131739_Gmail.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20220810-131751_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-131751_Gmail.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 91
Hello guys, please help me my account was closed in USA. I have banked with TRYNOVEL for one month now. Unfortunately they froze my account last week and have been writing me email. Fast forward yesterday we had meetings 2 times and they agreed on call to unfreeze my account. Today they unfroze my account and 2 hours later they freeze again after I complained that old payouts hasn't been received. I complained about freezing the second time and the wrote to me that account has been closed. Then wrote me a message that they closed because of cryptocurrency, I can swear I don't do crypto NOTE. I provided all the invoice which I was paying for yesterday before the calls as they requested. Now they said I should wait 60 days to receive a check, please guys what should I do? I have over 150,000 dollars affected
novel had not much issue with kraken.

L
Like I clearly informed them before I was approved, we are sourcing company. I provided all invoice I paid for and they unfroze my account, after complaining about previous payments not received they froze me again and closed account. I have over 200,000 dollar in transactions. They won't let me clear the money. Also they proposed 2% which I at first declined cause it was too much

Boss I seek solutions now, I know you can be of help please. I need to know my best approach since am not based in America
Ook ! I will charge 5% to get it out for you.

Reactions: XanaX

Latest Threads