Our valued sponsor

Accountants for UK LLC ?

Kabapy

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I am planning to create a UK LLC for an e-commerce business.

Any recommendations for an accountant and how much it costs per year?

Is it easy to switch accountants for the smae company?

Which accounting software you use or recommend?

Thanks

The cost depends on complexity and size of your business. Ask around for quotes. If you want to save on cost, look at boutique firms not based in London. You'll want someone who is ACCA accredited, though. Home

It's not that big of a process to change accountants. The only problem you may run into is if the your old and new accountants aren't using the same software and there is a transition period.

AFAIK, most small businesses in the UK are using Xero, Sage, FreshBooks, or Quickbooks. They all have their pros and cons and different pricing tiers depending on what features you need.

Reactions: Kabapy
Many Thanks,

I am not a uk resident, i require to do business online.

If i use an online accounting software like xero or quick books, do i require an accountant on monthly bases or only, at the end of the fiscal year?

I found some accountants ads that offer a monthly plans like

Any one have an experience with any of them ?

We offer Accounting services to UK companies and LLP's. The cost will depend on your activity, level of involvement needed by the accountant etc. I think those quotes you mention above are for very small sole trader type operations. The pricing seems extremely low for anyone providing a real service.