Our valued sponsor

Accounting and audited tax report, need to know costs please?

It depends very much on the number of transactions during a month or a 12 months period. We are not able to estimate a fee based on the information given here, but would recommend you to request a quote once the company has been incorporated and you start doing business.

Reactions: biskoffshore
Companies often base it on the profit of the company. To make things easier, it is recommended to get all the papers done before you inquire. Fill in the forms properly. The processing will take a little longer because of so many considerations. You should really help you and your company save so much time.

Companies often base it on the profit of the company. To make things easier' date=' it is recommended to get all the papers done before you inquire. Fill in the forms properly. The processing will take a little longer because of so many considerations. You should really help you and your company save so much time. [/quote']
I agree, that would make it easier to estamate the costs as well.

The more information that you can provide' date=' the more accurate your quote will be. It's best to compile all of your information so that you can get an accurate price quote.[/quote']
I agree, unless you provide all information i.e. number of invoice, expenses report etc. it won't be possible to quote you. However, to get an exact list of what is required you may approach our support directly, More...

You don't need to do the tax report etc. from theb eginning' date=' after 3 months you will have an idea about how much all this is.[/quote']
I agree.. wait until you know how much turnover and invoice the Cyprus company will generate and then you can get a proposal or offering from your agent for accounting and filing tax.

Accounting can be provided by the agent who do the incorporation of the company regardless if it is Cyprus, UK, Hong Kong or any other jurisdiction.

After a year of operating a Cyprus company I can tell you it is not cheap, you need to make some profits to defend the fees it cost to maintain the company. We have paid aprox 4000 in accounting, filing of tax and renewal fees. This seems to be cheap when comparing to all the Agent's we send an enquiry! So it's not for a 300£ operation.

Latest Threads