Our valued sponsor

AdvCash and Russian sactions?

Only issue I find with them, is when you want to do a local bank transfer to asia, they only allow a certain amount per transaction, and it always goes on hold whilst their third party asks the reason for the transfer etc, adds days to a transfer - pretty silly

Didn’t have opportunity to get one, and really surprised me to know that Unionpay is the most used payment card in the WORLD..and it is used only in China! Just imagine what will happen when 160 millions of Russians and hundreds of millions of Africans will start using it! o_O
No one uses Unionpay in China. WeChat Pay and Alipay are the market leaders. But nice try...

Advcash priorities to ex ussr markets and due to the sanctions they already lost number of gateways for transactions.
It have big probability that at some time they will stay with useless funding options that literally stops their business.
But it not first time in their history and they could spend years to open another gateways without shutting down business.
May I ask which gateways Advcash has lost thus far?

I read that AdvCash allows transfering to russian cards: does it still work right now? Or does it only work from within russia?
1647534458500.png

Latest Threads