Our valued sponsor

ADVCash incresed the security/checks?

freevagina

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi there,

Just a tiny question to see if I got rusty with my skills... are you still able to verify ADVCash accounts easily?
They became kinda suspicious lately, maybe due to these Covid times. We got all are suspicious, aren't we?
Also when I pay on various websites with these VCC, it always triggers some crappy maxmind fraud detection, they always ask me for an 'identity proof' :/.
So little trust makes me sad a lot.

Please let me know your experience, I am very interested.
Wish you a happy Easter, lot of eggs, rabbits, lambs and chocolate for those who share these rituals.

yeah they just shut my account down after 4 years of use without problems, I even ordered their card 2 times no problems.

No they say the account is not in compliance and can't be recovered, nice!

I am interested in the same. I have received an ADVcash credit card, but it was unusable, as I was not able to top up the card.
Update: I was able to get a working credit card after going through extra compliance. Obtaining a card took altogether like two months. First 5 weeks to receive it by mail and then extra 3 weeks to get it working. Overall the customer support was responsive and cooperative.

Reactions: uplana
what extra did you have to go throught?

I know they watching this forum, but still it is for the general interest.
Basically they asked all my documents again to get the card activated. Even after my account was operative.

Reactions: uplana
They are still a valid option, most of what I wrote about all my guides and threads in mentor group gold is still valid for this EMI and the others mentioned.

Update: I was able to get a working credit card after going through extra compliance. Obtaining a card took altogether like two months. First 5 weeks to receive it by mail and then extra 3 weeks to get it working. Overall the customer support was responsive and cooperative.
Update:
After 2 months I got a credit card.
Then it got verified but it's useless as the limit is 250 EUR/month. For some reason, they need to verify it again for bigger limits.
After 4 months - I still have no useable credit card - even though they claimed the limits should be 80k a year, which is the maximum you can expect.

Latest Threads