Our valued sponsor

Advcash not working anymore for my country debit cards . is there any service I can buy crypto using debit/credit card ?

beliz101

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Advcash worked like 4 days .then they told me they updated the policy and their payment processor company does not accept my country debit cards.

Can anybody tell me is there another service I can buy crypto using debit/credit card ?

Hello,

What country are you from?

There is no need to PM me, I don't offer any private support nor do I work for the company :D To provide some more detailed but general information may help you get better answers.

There is no need to PM me, I don't offer any private support nor do I work for the company :D To provide some more detailed but general information may help you get better answers.

I asked it because I dont want to put m country here in the public. not ask any private support. But im from Sri Lanka . can you tell me something please

if you found a way around it, please post here. I'm looking for a solution for the similar problem I have.

possible scenarios could be

1. physical banking acct +debit card which readily has Swift/correspondence banking /sepa enabling incoming and top up criteria, the balance in the above acct via the card can be used to purchase crypto on several reputable crypto platforms.

2. fully verified crypto Emi. the emi should have several incoming payments channel ie Instant Sepa/swift/wire etc

fiats funds transfered into the Emi would be used to purchase crypto directly on the platform and sent to users private wallet.

3. Using a reputable P2P or B2B service.
criteria incoming fiat for crypto equivalent...cof%¤#

Reactions: tacokai
which one would that be?
@tacokai , most reputable P2P market place is Binance, Though the acct must be KYC verified to give you access to the P2P platform.

option 2 P2P
Paxful,..(Gives you trade limit of 1,000K with just basic email info..higher level limits require kyc.)
local bitcoins,
bybit.

B2B
kraken
coinbase
gemini
Huobi

Latest Threads