Our valued sponsor

Advcash personal accounts

yngmind

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys, I would like to know how much money is it safe to received on advcash and do they care how much I receive?

I tried to make business one but they declined me because I have US company in directors, so I'm planning to make an account there and transfer money from other EMI and then get crypto, will it be safe like to get at least 50k$ a month there for personal account.

Reactions: Btraveler
Over the years I have received probably more than 200k through their service, mixed, crypto, advcash to advcash and via visa card, never had a single problem. It is probably the EMI that I have had the least hassle with ever.

Over the years I have received probably more than 200k through their service, mixed, crypto, advcash to advcash and via visa card, never had a single problem. It is probably the EMI that I have had the least hassle with ever.

Do you have personal or business account?

I think same with paysera, you can accept tons on personal account and they won't care much

Reactions: Btraveler
Paysera is fine if you don't break their ToS (mostly do anything crypto-related).
Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

I don't have a corporate account with them, but I've had a personal one for about 2 years and have moved 300k+ EUR trough it back and forth with absolutely no problems whatsoever. Sometimes they are rather slow with crediting your account when they receive a transfer but apart from that, I haven't had any issues. I'm sorry to hear about your experience.