Our valued sponsor

Advice needed / company formation Seychelles (price range 2023)

jakonda

Member Plus
Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
I was away from OCT for a while and don't know what are the latest trends in offshore company formations circles. So I came back to ask you some questions.
1. Is the Seychelles co. still the best solutions for cheapest (no accountant needed), only annual govt. payment fee as a part of the taxes, relatively anonymous setup, no open data where people can see who are directors like (companies house or open corporates) ? I need something quick for the SPV when applying for a tender where some industrial assets are going to be sold.
2. What is the current price range for a company formation service in i.e. Seychelles 400-900 USD?
2.1 Anyone from a forum is setting up companies there or is willing to sell - please DM me
3. Is the Gold Group membership at OCT still a thing where all the offshore tricks are revealed, offshore hustlers and company formations are hanging out at this forum?

Thanks a lot!

1. Is the Seychelles co. still the best solutions for cheapest (no accountant needed), only annual govt. payment fee as a part of the taxes, relatively anonymous setup, no open data where people can see who are directors like (companies house or open corporates) ? I need something quick for the SPV when applying for a tender where some industrial assets are going to be sold.
Accounting is required in Seychelles and every other comparable jurisdiction nowadays. Anonymity is still there, in the sense that there is no public register.

LLCs incorporated in US (states like Wyoming, New Mexico, and Delaware) have become a very popular alternative to Seychelles and such jurisdiction.

2. What is the current price range for a company formation service in i.e. Seychelles 400-900 USD?
You can find prices that low. Quality of service provider tends to match price, i.e. you get what you pay for.

3. Is the Gold Group membership at OCT still a thing where all the offshore tricks are revealed, offshore hustlers and company formations are hanging out at this forum?
The Mentor Group is still around and is a place for more candid discussions.

Reactions: James Turner
Not wanting to hijack your thread, but i've also been interested in finding a new agent for Seychelles Company formation, preferably one that can provide a virtual address (I wouldn't need any payment providers etc, just simply the company and the virtual address). Does anyone know of any providers? I've seen some websites online offering this service. Would appreciate some recommendations/feedback on reliable providers.

For many years I have always been satisfied with

They do things fast and "cheap" very professional service provider.