Our valued sponsor

Advices

ahmed20182

Dec 2, 2022
Alx
Visit site
Hello
Please I want your advice in what I am passing through
I have been trying to trade crypto using bainance p2p with wise account but of course after some trades they deactivate my account after that I open a business account with a company dealing in interior design and use this account to trade but the same result they deactivate the account then I tried to use 10 account with different names and use each one with 3 or 4 trades but the same result after all I decided to open a crypto licensed company and I did I open one at dubai waiting know to receive the license of the company want your advise which emi bank to open account with

I have been trying to trade crypto using bainance p2p with wise account but of course after some trades they deactivate my account after that
I have no clue, sorry guys! But why is that a problem while you can do transfers from for instant kraken to Wise?

Hello
Please I want your advice in what I am passing through
I have been trying to trade crypto using bainance p2p with wise account but of course after some trades they deactivate my account after that I open a business account with a company dealing in interior design and use this account to trade but the same result they deactivate the account then I tried to use 10 account with different names and use each one with 3 or 4 trades but the same result after all I decided to open a crypto licensed company and I did I open one at dubai waiting know to receive the license of the company want your advise which emi bank to open account with
Wanting to trade is the least of your worries, you've done bank fraud and money laundering there.

"Opened a bank for Interior Design, then traded crypto through the company".