Our valued sponsor

Advise on Merchant Account accepting high risk

Rotanimod

Jul 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just found this forum when I was doing my due dilligence on ipaytotal. I'm happy I found some real reviews in here that made me avoid them.

Now to my question - I run a legit Prize competition in the UK that is a registered business, and I've tried to look for a good high risk merchant account provider, but I dont seem to get a hold of one.

I applied through Instabill a few months back, and they have been very silent, upon update request, they simply state that they are looking for a processor that wants to take on our business. So I've decided to go out and hunt for one again.

We currently process around $100,000 per month with 0.01% CB's.

Any advise or directions are highly recommended. If someone here have direct connections, I'd be happy to pay a finders fee too.

I have both an Echeck and CC provider for HR business, but tbh I'm not to long in the game to guarantee they are trustworthy. Unfortunately, that's the game we are playing.
What are these providers?

OP you may check with Durango Merchant Services, they have a huge network of Acquiring banks and payment service providers which may be able to help you.

On the other hand, why don't you apply with your local bank for an merchant account?

So you have some sort of processing history you can provide to say Durango?

So you have some sort of processing history you can provide to say Durango?

Hey Khan,

I just looked through my emails, I had actually been in contact with Durango and they rejected us since we were a start up, a few months back. Now I do have processing history that I could present yes. I sent them an Email yesterday, waiting to hear back from them.

I also reached out to Cutpay - If anyone would advise against them, please speak up! :)

Thank you for your valuable comment on all of this. I will reconsider my choices.

Reactions: clemens and ImKing
Thank you, I will have a look at Durango.
please don't fall for their iPayTotal s**t processor, there are mega threads about them here on Offshorecorptalk you must read first!

dman, would love to get some feedback from people who open threads !

Durango has been very responsive and helpful for me, but they are useless, I found some great and unvaluable high risk payment processors and sources in the resource section https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/categories/payment-service-provider.4/ inside mentor group
follow this suggestion!

Reactions: ImKing
We are in the appliance repair plan industry, we would like to do 100% Moto payments. Uk business, servicing Uk. Does anyone know how we can get these types of companies onboarded?

We find that most payment providers are not interested in this industry and the ones that are interested, only offer e-commerce, or pay-by-link.

We are in the appliance repair plan industry, we would like to do 100% Moto payments. Uk business, servicing Uk. Does anyone know how we can get these types of companies onboarded?

We find that most payment providers are not interested in this industry and the ones that are interested, only offer e-commerce, or pay-by-link.
Would signup for mentor group and check the really exclusive payment processors listed here

Reactions: ImKing and AMD
Would signup for mentor group and check the really exclusive payment processors listed here
This helped me a lot a few months ago when I was looking for a setup.

So I did find the guide:

from Admin which helped me alot too.

dman, would love to get some feedback from people who open threads !

Durango has been very responsive and helpful for me, but they are useless, I found some great and unvaluable high risk payment processors and sources in the resource section https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/categories/payment-service-provider.4/ inside mentor group
they are responive but a shitty service. The fact they recommend iPayTotal makes me run. Thanksfully there is a lot of good resources in the mentor group that can help you make the right choice.

Thank you, I will have a look at Durango.

We're using an EMI, so we have no 'local bank account'.
Durango merchant service is really not worth it any longer, they have only trashy providers on their list when it comes to high risk business.

what payment service provider have you found by now if any?

Reactions: uplana
they are responive but a shitty service. The fact they recommend iPayTotal makes me run. Thanksfully there is a lot of good resources in the mentor group that can help you make the right choice.
Lately I have seen a few resellers suggesting iPayTotal and other services from the same owners as iPayTotal and Rashall s**t service.

Latest Threads