Our valued sponsor

African Offshore banking or company? for crypto cashout?

shitcoinbro

Jul 19, 2021
Malta
Visit site
Are any of the jurisdictions in Africa reasonably low tax and easy going with banking for crypto cash out?

Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal, Rwanda, Ivory Coast- countries that are relatively stable, and have a stable currency.

How do banks look at white European foreigners in these types of countries?

Corruption/facilitation payments needed often?

Are any of the jurisdictions in Africa reasonably low tax and easy going with banking for crypto cash out?

For small peer to peer amounts yes

Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal, Rwanda, Ivory Coast- countries that are relatively stable, and have a stable currency.

Currency control is an issue across Africa. What exactly are you gonna do with Kenyan Shillings or Rwanda Francs?

Sadly they still look at white people like Gods. You are likely to get better treatment in banking terms than a local as your looked at like having money :confused:. The colonial mindset has not left many African countries since independence.

Not much chance of this is banking sector. Worst I have seen is when I needed two references from existing account holders to open an account I was offered two people who would do it for a fee. I declined as I had referees already.

Is it possible, it depends what amount is