Our valued sponsor

AFRICAN REGULARITIES OF FORMATION IN COMPANY

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site

seychelles-africa-company-formation.jpg

Seychelles company formation gives us benefits to the company or individual. It is located in the region of Indian Ocean. This gets independence in 1976. From that day the economy gets increased. For the company formation in Seychelles all regularities is simple and easy.The company registered electronically easy way. So the time consumption is very less. The main part of the company formation is articles of the association and memorandum of the association. INFORMATIONS:Some information’s are,

• Proposed name
  • Start up resource
  • Address
  • Company seals
  • Capital
  • Director
  • Book records
  • Shares
  • Share holders
  • Bank accounts
  • Accounting reference dates
  • Indemnity
  • Nominee service
  • Secretary
Business profit structured may minimize the tax liability. According to the jurisdiction the registration of company varies. Asset for future liabilities is possible to organize. Transaction done in private company is kept out. Documentation is relatively uncomplicated. FEATURES:
  • Articles of association
  • Memorandum
  • Proof of registration Registered office
The director keeps the proper record and book keeping. Bank audited account have no obligation. The record includes minutes of meetings, registers members, directors officers and charges.The company having share capital and issues shares to the public.By choosing infinity groups it becomes efficient. Good legal relationship is maintained. Confidentiality assured to them. One share holder and one director. Paper filling work done in four weeks.There are different types of company according to that the process of company formation varies. The different types of companies are the public limited company, private company limited by shares, company limited by guarantee, unlimited company, limited liability partnership, limited partnership, community interest company .under the section 9 of company’s act 2009 some documents should be provided. They are articles of association, form, and memorandum. Shares on per value and issued on legal currencies. Shares are paid in cash and also in asset. Bearer shares might be permitted. Shareholder need not be held in Seychelles. The bank, trust, financial institution must need proper application license.Share holders and directors are of not public. Filing accounts are not necessary for the Seychelles companies. But signing of declaration is must. Annual declaration is signed by all directors. The above detail explanation is of the company formation types of companies, procedure, feature and so on. The main theme of the above part is of the Seychelles company formation in Africa and their norms.

/monthly_2015_06/seychelles-africa-company-formation.jpg.08a332a01e1814232b0837ab95a3b48d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: alain
It depends on what your business actually is!

I'm an Internet marketer as many, making profits from clickbank, adsense and few other webmaster friendly income sources. Have made a living of all of it only small amounts 5 - 7k USD / months but's growing.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I'm an Internet marketer as many' date=' making profits from clickbank, adsense and few other webmaster friendly income sources. Have made a living of all of it only small amounts 5 - 7k USD / months but's growing.[/quote']
Sorry for the late reply. For your puspose a Seychelles company would be a good choice. I would aproach clickbank and ask them if they accept Seychelles companies to be their affiliates. If so, personally I would not look any further then.

What do you think of Gibraltar, Cyprus and BVI? I'm still not sure about the entire situation as a whole so I try to understand why a Seychelles company is better for me compared to the other 3 countries.

Reactions: JohnLocke
SecretDoom The 3 offshore jurisdictions you are mentioning are also okay, but they are much more expensive to establish and incorproate than for instant Seychelles or Belize are! They have some benefits over the Seychelles, but not something you can benefit from if you ask me, it is not worth the additional money you will have to spend on these offshore companies!

For Internet Marketers and all that doing business primary on the Internet a Seychelles corp with Cyprus banking is sufficient. I started with the same setup and have been ever since happy with it. Now after some time I extended the setup a little :bouncy:

SecretDoom The 3 offshore jurisdictions you are mentioning are also okay' date=' but they are much more expensive to establish and incorproate than for instant Seychelles or Belize are! They have some benefits over the Seychelles, but not something you can benefit from if you ask me, it is not worth the additional money you will have to spend on these offshore companies![/quote']
Say I would not care about the costs to establish my offshore company would you still say a Seychelles offshore company is the best for me? What are the major different benefits in the other companies?

Well, it depends on many factors there is no one fits all here. Something you need to take into consideration are your location, does your country has any double tax treaty with for instant Cyprus. What are the goals you seek? And finally how do you want your entire structure look like among what are the monthly profits you're doing.

Latest Threads