Our valued sponsor

Almost done registering a Swiss AG, where to bank?

I am not sure whether Flowbank or SQ open business accounts, it's necessary to check; but mainly: maintaining the current accounts or holding the assets are not the core business of these banks. Their niche is to work as an investing platform. You might use it for the former but it will not be so comfortable as in another bank.

Yes, CIM Banque is recommendable.

I agree at 100%

May be; but I would avoid Revolut at any cost (see other threads in Offshore Bank Accounts & EMI Accounts). Furthermore, generally I think that with your setup you can stay well with some brick and mortar bank – what, in Switzerland, makes a real difference. (And I am not aware about any Swiss based EMI offering business accounts, only for personal ones; just for the record.)

Why?? For a solid Swiss setup a (relatively) expensive and not very transparent Lithuanian EMI?

Try to stay in Switzerland, or (eventually) in Liechtenstein, as much as possible.

Just a technical remark: Maybe you could have posted this question to this forum – https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/forums/offshore-bank-accounts-emi-accounts.27/; it might attract more attention of fellows with a special knowlewdge...
You recommend CIM which basically no local would use (nor uses) in their wildest dreams and against revolut which have a large local following? ;)

The agent should be able to help with local account opening at a real local bank which locals use otherwise I would classify as said agent as highly incompetent.

You recommend CIM which basically no local would use (nor uses) in their wildest dreams
Are you sure? AFAIR, I know about some locals using CIM Banque; and even about one banking & wealth management professional who considers CIM very recommendable... (But I do not consider myself to be an expert re: Swiss banks, I am just a simple countryman perhaps with some interests there ;))
against revolut which have a large local following? ;)
You are forcing me to quote here my favourite mantra re: Revolut: ;)
Revolut (as well as Wise, BTW) is known to have one pitfall: Closing the (especially business) accounts without any warning or notice, without any reasonable explanation and freezing the cash for undefined time (evt. search here at forums). AFAIK, nobody lost the money, finally they return it to the owner but even freezing your cash for some months can ruin your issues perfectly.
The agent should be able to help with local account opening at a real local bank which locals use otherwise I would classify as said agent as highly incompetent.
Again, I agree at 100%, as above.

thank yiu, will consider them.

May be; but I would avoid Revolut at any cost (see other threads in Offshore Bank Accounts & EMI Accounts). Furthermore, generally I think that with your setup you can stay well with some brick and mortar bank – what, in Switzerland, makes a real difference. (And I am not aware about any Swiss based EMI offering business accounts, only for personal ones; just for the record.)
you may be truly right.