Our valued sponsor

Alternative to Mercury?

You can fly to the US (after corona limitations are over) and open a bank account in a retail branch.
Why did they reject it?
Maybe you just need to make the effort and create a nice home page, create an email account with the page address, so no protonmail etc., get a US phone number and then you should be good to go.
Also think about registering in a different jurisdiction, because I guess you have chosen the anonymous New Mexico LLC which banks don't like. You will have a higher chance for a Mercury account with a Delaware, Florida, Wyoming etc. company. New Mexico and Nevada are frequently declined.

You can fly to the US (after corona limitations are over) and open a bank account in a retail branch.
Why did they reject it?
Maybe you just need to make the effort and create a nice home page, create an email account with the page address, so no protonmail etc., get a US phone number and then you should be good to go.
Also think about registering in a different jurisdiction, because I guess you have chosen the anonymous New Mexico LLC which banks don't like. You will have a higher chance for a Mercury account with a Delaware, Florida, Wyoming etc. company. New Mexico and Nevada are frequently declined.

I think I had to travel.

Yes, the problem is that it is anonymous.

Why did they reject it?
Do some of the above, so the background looks good and try TransferWise

As an alternative you have banknovo. I was approved by mercury 4 months ago for new Mexico LLC. They asked some questions but in the end I was lucky to be approved. Works well mercury and I think that banknovo is pretty much the same apart they don't have savings account

Reactions: JohnLocke
As an alternative you have banknovo. I was approved by mercury 4 months ago for new Mexico LLC. They asked some questions but in the end I was lucky to be approved. Works well mercury and I think that banknovo is pretty much the same apart they don't have savings account
Sorry to ask this stupid question, can you try to explain how you managed to open an account with the these Mercury and BankNovo? I would be interested in learning about the process, if possible step by step.

Just sent them the legal documents and ein, and answer them the three questions they asked me. The same worked with transferwise. The important thing is to show them how do you get paid and who are your clients. If they are satisfied they approve the account. Seems easy but you have to answer to three emails.

I also have an account with Mercury, I do IT stuff which some banks say is a high risk business (I still don't understand why). But it was easy to get my account there (it took around a week).

I think that as soon as you send all the documents and you prove it's a real business and not something shady they will open your account.

I want to try bank novo

I also have an account with Mercury, I do IT stuff which some banks say is a high risk business (I still don't understand why). But it was easy to get my account there (it took around a week).

I think that as soon as you send all the documents and you prove it's a real business and not something shady they will open your account.

I want to try bank novo

State?

I want to try bank novo
What IT stuff you are doing? Consulting?

Latest Threads