Our valued sponsor

Amald Merchant Service - Anyone worked with them? Reviews?

libicap

Feb 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello all! I have recently come across this service: Look for High-Risk Merchant Account for sturdy pay-outs through Amald, wonder if anyone here has used them or worked with them?

I tried looking on their page and LinkedIn, don't find anything suspicious though. I spoke to them some months ago but we didn't end up signing a contract due to some requirements that they cannot fulfill. And now I contacted again regarding new website that we have set up, they came back to us pretty quickly with an offer, this is the only suspicious thing to me, quick offer.

Would appreciate if anyone has used their service can give some reviews or any opinion.

Thank you all! :)

Reactions: aage and JohnLocke
This is 100% a scam. They are also associated with 'Duspay' and 'Eskaypay'.

I think 99.99% of the time you can see that its a scam by looking at their very ugly website, insufficient ToS etc.
Eskaypay is a total scam! Duspay I am not sure though.

Stay away from Eskaypay

- they ask for initial payment of 500 (which is not normal for legit processors), and they refused to deduct it from the first settlement (which is more weird), although 500 is not a big amount, but still, it is money anyway
- The guy who spoke to me, his name is Brock Taylor, which is a total fake name. Can't find him on LinkedIn, or anywhere. And for some reason, my instinct just told me that he is a scammer (after years of talking with different processors)
- Website - super duper shitty. Using stock photos and all.

Stay away.

If anyone has more input about Duspay, appreciate it.

Thanks! :D

Looks few of us do not have any idea of the thread we are talking of. The first it was regarding Amald Merchant Services and suddenly it the discussions turns to some other companies . How many of you have really been in touch with them ?
I got my MID for my Pharma website recently approved from them and I did not see any issue, thought it took more than 40days to approve my account but thats not a problem for me , My file was rejected multiple times every where but Amald helped me to get MID,

Agreed that they are not the best but still i would recommend them for HighRisk MID , & yes they are consultant

• Haha
Reactions: libicap and bastard
Looks few of us do not have any idea of the thread we are talking of. The first it was regarding Amald Merchant Services and suddenly it the discussions turns to some other companies . How many of you have really been in touch with them ?
I got my MID for my Pharma website recently approved from them and I did not see any issue, thought it took more than 40days to approve my account but thats not a problem for me , My file was rejected multiple times every where but Amald helped me to get MID,

Agreed that they are not the best but still i would recommend them for HighRisk MID , & yes they are consultant
Thanks, Daniel, your first post on this forum talking about how great you found this this dodgy-looking payment processor to be, is definitely not suspicious at all.

I'm sure this helps give people confidence that Amald is to be trusted, and not a company that would resort to fake users to protect their brand image.

Latest Threads