Our valued sponsor

Amazing hosting I have found!

Bettor19

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
First of all I want to tell you this is my honest review of B3 Hosting.

I did not get paid for this review, nor I'm affiliate, the owner or connected with the company by any means, so don't give me BS that I'm doing this for money or whatever...it's a pure honest review from a guy that has tried over 50 hosting providers throughout the world in the past 20 years.

Now let's get into subject...

I got my first contact with this company through a friend from France who's a bettor (like me) and owns a sports tipsters website. I needed a dedicated server for my e-store...I have a massive database with tens of thousands of products and I was looking for a dedicated server anywhere in Europe. I wasn't looking for cheap, unreliable server that could break when first order was made.

I initally had about 3 poor tries with larger companies from UK, France and Czech Republic and I wanted to try something different. I wasn't looking for an appartment hosted server either, but I wasn't looking for some jumbo hosting company that would have me waiting 48 hours to answer a bloody ticket if needed.

Therefore I decided to go on with the advice of my friend (who by the way, has an amazing website with over 10000 active users and has a shared hosting that pays less than 15 USD/month, which is amazing if you ask me).

I looked at their website, seemed really pro, which was a great first impression. Secondly looking at prices for dedicated servers, really liked the fact that there's a lot of options and they have you the option to configure your own server (adding as many RAM as you need or SSD and removing/ adding more features, as requested), which is something most jumbo providers don't allow.

Then I decided to contact the customer representative to see if I can get a better deal if I had paid a server for 1 year in advance (TIP: It doesn't say anything about that on dedicated servers page, but if you really can afford to pay in advance for 1 year, you will get a good discount). You can see on all other pages that there are up to 50% discounts for paying in advance VPS servers, shared hosting or wordpress hosting, but nothing on dedicated servers, however if you ask the customer support, they will provide you a discount.

I personally got a 20% discount for paying a server in advance so instead of paying 139 EUR/month, I ended up paying 111.2 EUR/month, which is really great for 12 Cores, 32GB RAM with 240GB SSD and guaranteed 500Mbps internet...unlimited traffic, of course...

I was more than satisfied with the fact that they even helped me migrate my website even if I didn't need it, and now my website runs faster than ever. I get reply to my tickets very fast (in about 1-2 hours at most) and I've even paid 50 EUR/month for one of their guys to manage my server for me...I mean what can you ask for more?

I'm already with them for about 11 months and looking to ask them to buy 2-3 more years (maybe I'll get an additional discount - Wish me luck :D )

To put it shorter here are the:

PROs:

Answering time for tickets is really fast (never had a ticket that didn't have an answer in less 2 hours at most) - They claim 24/7 technical support, which is correct in my case.

They have many datacenters so you can host your website/server in either Romania, France, UK, or Germany. As far as I understand from them, they're planning to open another datacenter (or to parter with a company with a datacenter) in South Africa, US, Australia and Canada.

Massive discounts when paying for 1 year upfront (up to 50% on some services)

Many payment processors accepted (PayPal, credit/debit card, cryptocurrency) and I think they also accept Skrill, Neteller, but I'm not 100% confident about that

According to pagespeed and gtmetrix both my website and my friends website are about 25-30% faster than the old hosts we had, so I personally don't mind at all :)

CONs:

Live chat is only available during working hours in Romania (GMT +2), so all commercial, technical and sales question have to be sent via ticket if not during working hours ( Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00, Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00 GMT +2). Not a big deal for me, but some people want live chat support.

Website is only in Romanian and English (sorry my French friends)

Small team of experts...as far as I understand they have less than 20 people in the company...for some may seem a lot, but they're still a small company compared with jumbo giants. I don't mind about that, because I was actually looking for smaller company to form a relationship.

In conclusion, if you're looking for a small serious company that can provide you top class hosting, you can give B3 Hosting a shot. As far as I saw on Google search there are more B3 hosting companies, but I'm recommending the one from Romania ending with .ro domain name. Prices are more than decent, you can get great discounts for paying in advance and the support is awesome. If you want no headaches you can pay 50 EUR/month and tech guys will take care of all server issues for you, offering you 24/7 + phone support any time, so you can rest assured your business is up and running always.

Thank you for your time and let me know if you have any questions about them....I would answer as far as my knowledge about them goes.

Let me know in the comments if other people have tried them and what's their opinion about them!

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not my company....if it was I would have bought an ad here to get a dofollow link or at least I would only post PRO opinions not CONS too, but it's your opinion and I respect it.

Well it does look like an ad though, tbh.

- it’s not answering a question
- it’s not solving a common problem
- it’s a looooong Post (probably one of the longest on here), yet it is most likely not of interest for most people
- you are Right away Talking about do follow links, stating multiple times that you are not affiliated, will answer questions as far as you know
- an undercover ad ALWAYS includes cons. That’s one of the main principles..

I‘m not saying that this is an ad. But it is. Try the new Pepsi Max. Awesome taste, zero sugar.

Well it does look like an ad though, tbh.

- it’s not answering a question
- it’s not solving a common problem
- it’s a looooong Post (probably one of the longest on here), yet it is most likely not of interest for most people
- you are Right away Talking about do follow links, stating multiple times that you are not affiliated, will answer questions as far as you know
- an undercover ad ALWAYS includes cons. That’s one of the main principles..

I‘m not saying that this is an ad. But it is. Try the new Pepsi Max. Awesome taste, zero sugar.

- It's a long post, because it's an honest opinion.
- It's solving a problem for persons looking for a great offshore hosting (this is an offshore forum, right?) and it's answering a question about an offshore hosting that I personally found great
- do follow links from this forum are no-follow so they don't help them at all

It's your opinion. I respect it and it's not harming me at all....

As for the other guys suggesting other offshore hosting companies, thank you. I noted and will check them out if I B3 Hosting fails me ;)

Have a great weekend!

Do they comply with requests from the E.U. or the U.S. to discontinue service to specific clients who publish contentious content?

If no, that's the most important selling point. There are five hundred fifty five point five companies who already offer good pricing and decent support.

As far as I know they don't have any problem with contentious content....We have a lot of clients that we developed websites for them who publish contentious content and are hosted with B3. So far none of them have complained about any censorship or discontinuation of service. Otherwise we wouldn't recommend them! We run a successful web agency and we can't afford to reffer our clients to poor service providers.

For me amazing hosts are: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.

Does sound like and ad, or/and like you are not very experienced with servers (sorry to say it this raw).

I personally got a 20% discount for paying a server in advance so instead of paying 139 EUR/month, I ended up paying 111.2 EUR/month, which is really great for 12 Cores, 32GB RAM with 240GB SSD and guaranteed 500Mbps internet...unlimited traffic, of course...

If I tell you what I get for that pricing you will cry. This setup costs about 40€ in many other providers with even double ram and 1G/s internet, you just need to know where to search.

And nothing agains Rumania, their internet is fast, but did you heard about electricity downtimes? Bec they happen quite often compared to other countries like Germany (I talk from my own experience as I have 3 servers in Rumania too).

I have servers in many providers worldwide, and over the time used more than 20 companies, never got a ticket replied in 48h. Not sure which companies you deal with, but the max it takes on almost any provider is few hours.

I think your post is just an ad or a try for SEO purposes. :)

Does sound like and ad, or/and like you are not very experienced with servers (sorry to say it this raw).

If I tell you what I get for that pricing you will cry. This setup costs about 40€ in many other providers with even double ram and 1G/s internet, you just need to know where to search.

And nothing agains Rumania, their internet is fast, but did you heard about electricity downtimes? Bec they happen quite often compared to other countries like Germany (I talk from my own experience as I have 3 servers in Rumania too).

I have servers in many providers worldwide, and over the time used more than 20 companies, never got a ticket replied in 48h. Not sure which companies you deal with, but the max it takes on almost any provider is few hours.

I think your post is just an ad or a try for SEO purposes. :)

If you think that's an ad, you're very experienced. I don't even know what you're doing on this forum being so experimented.

I personally had any troubles with B3, that's why I recommended them. Never had any electricity downtime and although I may not be so experienced with servers, I'm ok with them. Of course I also have servers in Germany and US, other far more known hosting providers, but they're not offshore and don't need to be mentioned on an offshore forum.

I was speaking on this forum about this company, because they allow many activities a normal hosting won't allow (I know because we had some clients that had special requests) and that's it.

Not sure I understand your claim regarding tickets time. If you send a ticket to B3 you will get an answer within few hours. I have no idea what you're talking about, but maybe I just don't understand it, because I'm not as experimented as you are...lol

I run a web design agency and not a hosting company and the servers I have run great. That's all I can say. I will keep looking for other companies too, that's not the problem. Wanted to share my experience, but it seems too many people are offended with it. Grow up guys (well, some of you).

Next time I will advertise some shady russian companies or some vanuatu offshore companies that only accept payments in Monero so people here won't think it's my company...or wait, that would some even more shady for some guys here, right?...haha :)

Latest Threads