Our valued sponsor

Amazon account with US LLC Bank Account?

Hey everyone, it's my first post here. :)

I have an offshore LLC in Wyoming, US.

I'm about to launch my Amazon FBA store, but a question came to mind.

I live in the UK, and as such I do not have an SSN.

Will I be able to run the amazon FBA store through my LLC and connect my US LLC bank account? Even though I am not a U.S Citizen?

I've got an EIN, as well as all the necessary documents for verification if Amazon needs it.

Thanks a bunch.

- Cam

Hey everyone, it's my first post here. :)

I have an offshore LLC in Wyoming, US.

I'm about to launch my Amazon FBA store, but a question came to mind.

I live in the UK, and as such I do not have an SSN.

Will I be able to run the amazon FBA store through my LLC and connect my US LLC bank account? Even though I am not a U.S Citizen?

I've got an EIN, as well as all the necessary documents for verification if Amazon needs it.

Thanks a bunch.

- Cam
Yes, otherwise how do you think Chinese sellers and factories sell on amazon? :)

So, yes you can, you don't need an SSN, only an EIN and your company documents and some other docs.

you can follow this guide or just type "how to sell on amazon as a non resident" or " how to sell on amazon as a foreigner" on google and you'll find plenty of YouTube videos and guides that will guide you through the process.

The tax interview on Amazon will disregard the llc (if its single member disregarded) and you personal tax information will be used, just as if you were selling without the llc. It will fill the w8ben for you (for persons, not the w8ben-e for companies).

You can still add the llc bank account.

Latest Threads