Our valued sponsor

An Anonymous Offshore Bank with EUR, GBP, & USD Accounts, No CRS? Online Banking & No Visit Required!

Propeller

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
In 2024, where can I find an anonymous, preferably offshore bank that offers a pathway to bypass CRS (if feasible), guarantees easy approval for accounts in EUR, GBP, and potentially USD, demands online banking capabilities, and eliminates the need for in-person visits? I'm looking for a corporate bank account solution for my offshore company (Panama & Hong Kong) that simplifies the process while ensuring maximum privacy and convenience?

There is no privacy in banking. If someone claims to offer you option, it is best to make sure to ask them two times. The only way to cover up anything is by following the steps to get into crypto and you also need be aware of the dangers.

Please don't turn this thread in a crypto discussion thread, it's so boring to clean up!

Reactions: DeepDrilling
In 2024, where can I find an anonymous, preferably offshore bank that offers a pathway to bypass CRS (if feasible), guarantees easy approval for accounts in EUR, GBP, and potentially USD, demands online banking capabilities, and eliminates the need for in-person visits?

Not on this planet sadly :confused:.

I'm looking for a corporate bank account solution for my offshore company (Panama & Hong Kong) that simplifies the process while ensuring maximum privacy and convenience?

Yes definitely not on this planet.

P.S I really hope your post was made in jest.

Four or five years back, you could've asked the same thing and gotten a solid answer from the banking side. Now, the days of secret and numbered accounts, along with all the other fun stuff you could get, are gone. Even the biggest crypto exchanges have lost their anonymity and now require verification. So, unfortunately, as has been said a few times here, you're a bit late to the party. There's no such thing as anonymous banking anymore.

Today this does not exists any longer. You need sophisticated setups to avoid to get reported. We are back in the old discussion we had years back in mentor group gold about the homeless guy just as an example.

Reactions: GPT
What if one isn't considering being 100% anonymous from the authorities? I understand that would be difficult unless one is really willing to risk everything and flee to Dubai, Somalia, Iran, or similar places, thereby facing a whole different set of problems.

What if one simply wants a solution where they inform their tax authorities about the bank account, but the authorities cannot find it on their own?

What if one simply wants a solution where they inform their tax authorities about the bank account, but the authorities cannot find it on their own?

Then any none CRS country would do. If there is no paper trail to where your account is held then its very difficult if not impossible for authorities to discover it unless they have you under surveillance or their is some dataleak at where you hold your account.

What countries would be non CRS ?

Algeria, Angola, Belarus, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Chad, Congo (Republic of the), Côted’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana,Haiti, Honduras, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Namibia, Niger, North Macedonia, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay,Philippines, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Reactions: Propeller
Is there any 80% reputable banking available in one of all these non CRS countries you listed above?
Many European banks have their branches throughout Serbia. Including OTP, Raiffeisen, Erste Bank, Banca Intesa and others. Don't know about now, but in the past it was quite easy to open an account as a non-resident in any of them.

Reactions: ilke
Is there any 80% reputable banking available in one of all these non CRS countries you listed above?
If nothing has substantially changed in the last ~1 year then e.g. banking in North Macedonia is reported to be quite fine. Halkbank, Silk Road Bank, ProCredit... Nevertheless it does not fulfill your requirements from the first post – personal visit inevitable and a Panama company will hardly be onboarded, a Hong Kong one might be if having some ties to North Macedonia and I guess more likely just with Silk Road Bank...