Our valued sponsor

An Anonymous Offshore Bank with EUR, GBP, & USD Accounts, No CRS? Online Banking & No Visit Required!

Propeller

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
In 2024, where can I find an anonymous, preferably offshore bank that offers a pathway to bypass CRS (if feasible), guarantees easy approval for accounts in EUR, GBP, and potentially USD, demands online banking capabilities, and eliminates the need for in-person visits? I'm looking for a corporate bank account solution for my offshore company (Panama & Hong Kong) that simplifies the process while ensuring maximum privacy and convenience?

If nothing has substantially changed in the last ~1 year then e.g. banking in North Macedonia is reported to be quite fine. Halkbank, Silk Road Bank, ProCredit... Nevertheless it does not fulfill your requirements from the first post – personal visit inevitable and a Panama company will hardly be onboarded, a Hong Kong one might be if having some ties to North Macedonia and I guess more likely just with Silk Road Bank...
Which banks for personal account would you recommend ?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Which banks for personal account would you recommend ?
The above named, then it depends on the intended usage – transactional banking/card usage vs. savings. In both cases I personally would start with Halkbank, for the former I would continue with Silk Road Bank, for the latter with ProCredit.
Beware: My information has not been refreshed for ~a year and I am currently not using any of these banks personally. Re-checking and own DD is more than recommended and input from some other member more than welcome...

Reactions: ilke and JohnLocke
They open a personal account for EU citizen ?
Generally, yes – at least it was reported so ~year ago. But it does not correspond to the introductory limits – personal visit inevitable and no anonymity except no CRS.

I can travel, no CRS is perfect.
In such a case, good luck!
If you share here your experience, it will be more than appreciated! :)

UPDATE:
Just now I recall that there were some members here in the past locally knowledgeable re: North Macedonia... yes: see here Banking in North Macedonia and here Reliable banks in non-CRS countries that allow remote opening for foreign citizens.
Unfortunately, as is is possible to see, @NXXX has not visited the forum since Dec 31, 2023 and @tetrarium since Feb 24, 2024 ... but they might come back :)
I admit I would be also curious about status quo there (my former contact there is no more productive, he left the country).

Reactions: lory

Latest Threads