Our valued sponsor

Andrew's Tate Zero Taxe Advice. (Works in UK and USA !???)

The Tate brothers are the only ones I know of who promotes the Real World. I find it difficult to believe it was someone else's business idea and they just employed them and no one else.
My guess is that it's their business.
They have probably just hired a director in US and have created some substance there.

That company may be paying their UAE company for their promotional activities and there you go!
The us company is setup for better billing options.

Reactions: AtlasShrugged
My guess is that it's their business.
They have probably just hired a director in US and have created some substance there.

That company may be paying their UAE company for their promotional activities and there you go!
The us company is setup for better billing options.
Let's play with that guess and say that's their setup. Is it possible to hire a director in the US to create substance and pay an UAE company for their activities while residing in Romania to legally avoid paying taxes?
If so, how much would such a setup cost?
And why don't you have more people discussing it? If not legal, then no need to answer that.

Reactions: pixbix
I don't understand why you would want to emulate a corporate structure like Andrew Tate's! The man owes 4 million dollars, he is criminal and ruthless - meaning sooner or later it will come out that his tax affairs and corporate structures are not legal either. Just because it hasn't happened yet or at least hasn't come out yet (such things can take 5 - 10 years) doesn't mean he has outsmarted them all.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I did some research and the polish company mentioned on their site is owned in 80% by UK company Nicusz LTD which is owned by belarussian woman resident in Poland - Alena Siuchak.
I think the only reason he is using the polish comapany is because one of his trusted slave girls is resident in Poland.

There are no tax benefits to this setup, there is no secret structure that you can learn in The War Room rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.png
    2.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
I did some research and the polish company mentioned on their site is owned in 80% by UK company Nicusz LTD which is owned by belarussian woman resident in Poland - Alena Siuchak.
I think the only reason he is using the polish comapany is because one of his trusted slave girls is resident in Poland.

There are no tax benefits to this setup, there is no secret structure that you can learn in The War Room rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%

Thanks for doing some actual research! One of the most valuable posts I've seen so far. Are you saying he only has the Polish company as a trust and not for tax benefits? There should be some tax benefit he gets from this structure too. Is it possible to look up who owns the LLC as well?

"there is no secret structure that you can learn in The War Room" That's obvious. It's also the reason why he won't teach others what made him wealthy, because if he did, he wouldn't be making any money himself

The Belarussian is only a director, the person with the shareholding is a Nicholas Thomas Francis, who appears to use several name variants.

yes you are right Nicholas actually holds 99% of the UK LTD. I don't know what they are up to, Nicholas could be some fake doc or homeless guy
View attachment 6366
I've read before on this forum about using homeless guys in Poland as directors etc. I don't remember where though and in what context. Why would someone do this except for anonymity purposes?

Some veterans here who can share their wisdom so we can solve this riddle?

By the way, Nicholas Thomas Francis isn't even a Polish name.

What are you talking about? The company isn't even incorporated in Dubai but the US and sort of Poland. Check the screenshot I attached, it comes from their website.
One thing i never understood is why they don't accept crypto payments? actually they do, only manual if you pay for at less 1 year in advance. they like the credit cards so they can charge each month a new 50, sorry 49.99$

I still think people are missing the obvious.

Tate has openly bragged about not paying taxes, various corporate structures, multiple passports, "owning nothing", owning various properties within complex structures, how his cars are not in his personal name, etc, how he is making millions per month from various businesses, etc.

Yet when he was arrested, and EVERY aspect of his life was under huge scrutiny and was all over the press, nothing was interesting about his business setup. You had every woke media outlet in the world digging for dirt and speaking to people he'd associated with decades ago, and they've collectively managed to find zero?

The obvious answer is that the wealth is exaggerated, and the structure is not some fanciful tax play he'd like his target market to believe.
Ok, as someone from Romania who studied him, i can tell you that.

1. his house was in his own name
2. his second house,was in his own name (the one with the webcam girl)
3. the one from Brasov was in his own name also

4. the land where we wanted to build a castle, right near the Dracula castle and bring his whores, pardon "his girls" with him .... was in his own name
5. some cars were on his name, and some were not! most of them ... he got them for free, as a rent, just as an advertisements from big brands! for free!!!!

Do you have any more sources than this random tweet? I'm googling now and can't find anything to back that tweet up. And also, there's no chance in hell that he would have promoted that company so much without getting anything in return. He owns it one way or another through something or someone, and this just leads back to what kind of structure this is? Which I have repeated many times by now, but I'll just accept that it's unlikely that I'll ever find out.

he worked hard for it, he has his manager in Dubai , probably he pays, or he got paid in crypto , and he wanted to run from Romania to Dubai... but he liked romanian sluts so much he wanted to build a whole castle full of whores , near the Dracula Castle. He paid 20 millions dollars for that land. 20!

-----

and guys of course he had money. he was walking using the privat jet a lot. romania to london can easy add 30 000 - 60 000 euro. he was going to Uk weekly! this i what i always hates about him and his brother = money burning!

Let's play with that guess and say that's their setup. Is it possible to hire a director in the US to create substance and pay an UAE company for their activities while residing in Romania to legally avoid paying taxes?
If so, how much would such a setup cost?
And why don't you have more people discussing it? If not legal, then no need to answer that.

Yes it is man, but what i am trying to explain here for ages is you need a lot of people. "Legal Tax evasion" is not everyone, lol... you need people to work in USA, Emirates, etc, and some idiots in your romania

Last edited:
Yes it is man, but what i am trying to explain here for ages is you need a lot of people. "Legal Tax evasion" is not everyone, lol... you need people to work in USA, Emirates, etc, and some idiots in your romania
Why are there so many posts on this forum that say otherwise? I recently read about a guy from the Estonia that was willing to put half a million in a bank in Monaco + crazy rent to get a tax residency there. Why even bother when you can do some shady setup and get away with it ... legally?

How much money did he actually make from his webcam business?

Are you a native Romanian? I came here a year and a half ago, and I have more questions not in regards to Tate but Romanian taxes etc, let me know if you're willing to answer them. I'm still new to this country.

Why are there so many posts on this forum that say otherwise? I recently read about a guy from the Estonia that was willing to put half a million in a bank in Monaco + crazy rent to get a tax residency there. Why even bother when you can do some shady setup and get away with it ... legally?

Their business model does not require hiring a large number of employees,or they don't want to pay salaries because they don't need to.

If you choose not to hire any staff, it is easily assumed that you are "operating through an offshore company from your own country." However, consider this scenario: you own a shop or a small supermarket in Dubai and have a dedicated manager on site. How could they claim that you are operating it from a different location or that you are working from Romania on it ?

In a case like Andrew Tate he can always say his business from Dubai is real by hiring 5-20 people there, including a manager, so he only receive the dividends or others forms of payments.

He claims he made 600 000$/month and he kept most of it in crypto. He had problems for creating bank account with fake company documents from Bulgaria. He got a lot of lawsuits from people who found out Tate used his girls to romance scam him, but one of the girls who worked for him was an ex police officer and she was asking her ex colleges for help. they solved all the cases for her/him.

Are you a native Romanian? I came here a year and a half ago, and I have more questions not in regards to Tate but Romanian taxes etc, let me know if you're willing to answer them. I'm still new to this country.

Yes, ask me.
I also have one. How do girls see you here? do they behave like they behave with me as a white guy when i go to Spain, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico ? Tate said he came here for girls but he said girls only like good looking guys here and some guys here have 20 girlfriends and others one, he said UK girls are "too easy because they will f**k even with a programmer and brag to her friends about it". I am very curious about your opionion about that.

• Haha
yes you are right Nicholas actually holds 99% of the UK LTD. I don't know what they are up to, Nicholas could be some fake doc or homeless guy
View attachment 6366
That is how my SEO diagram looks like.

He is a con!

Yes, ask me.
You should open a new thread to take this conversation further.

Because a) is easy and one can focus easily on other tasks like own business and b) is hard work bc you need to operate setup on top of your business. Id go for a) in every country id move to if they offer such a program.

Has anyone seen that BBC documentary on Andrew Tate just before he's supposed to stand trial in Romania? - He'll never see court, but the charges against him and Igly (NLP CON, behind the War Room) are both impressive and horrific; he's more of a beast than a human! His fanatic fans worldwide are brainwashed and worship him like a god.

The man and The War Room seem to have achieved godlike status, which is dangerous for this world, and it's disgusting to think about how many women are being sexually and violently exploited by all the men who believe what they've learned in The War Room is the de facto standard for how to treat women!

And then there's their whole marketing machine, claiming they have both people and BOTS to respond to anything they catch about Andrew Tate online.

Yeah, long live world domination, if it's not Hitler, it's the World Economy Forum, or otherwise a sick individual like Andrew Tate.

• Haha
Has anyone seen that BBC documentary on Andrew Tate just before he's supposed to stand trial in Romania? - He'll never see court, but the charges against him and Igly (NLP CON, behind the War Room) are both impressive and horrific; he's more of a beast than a human! His fanatic fans worldwide are brainwashed and worship him like a god.

The man and The War Room seem to have achieved godlike status, which is dangerous for this world, and it's disgusting to think about how many women are being sexually and violently exploited by all the men who believe what they've learned in The War Room is the de facto standard for how to treat women!

And then there's their whole marketing machine, claiming they have both people and BOTS to respond to anything they catch about Andrew Tate online.

Yeah, long live world domination, if it's not Hitler, it's the World Economy Forum, or otherwise a sick individual like Andrew Tate.
I haven't seen it, but the words BBC and documentary in the same sentence don't really have much credibility so my expectations are low. I'm glad they finally found their moral compass, though, protecting the vulnerable from the words of Andrew Tate after letting Jimmy Saville operate unabated for decades.

"dangerous for this world."

Lol. Of all the things happening right now, Andrew Tate telling you to keep your woman in check is dangerous for the world.

Do you think he should be silenced for the good of mankind?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and Marketint