Our valued sponsor

Anonymity when transferring money to/from offshore business account?

ozone

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way not to decrease anonymity when transferring money into or out of your offshore bank account?

Let's say you first start the offshore business and want to put money into your business bank account so that you can buy business-related things using funds in your account. If you transfer it from your personal bank account, you'd decrease anonymity because now that business bank account is tied to you. Same with removing money from the offshore account. If you transfer it to your personal account, that would also decrease anonymity.

To maintain maximum anonymity you'd transfer it to/from another offshore account, but if this is your first offshore business and bank account, you don't have that option. Is it really not possible to maintain total anonymity because of this?

How do people deal with anonymity when transferring in/out of their banks?

That's once solution to get some sort of anonymity banking and withdrawal.

Reactions: AMD
You may want to look at https://www.payoneer.com/ or other offshore e-wallet solutions where it is not required to provide passport copy and utility bill.
I'm reading through the website but can't understand how it works. So instead of withdrawing from my offshore bank account to my personal bank account, I'd withdraw from my offshore account to a e-wallet provider and THEN my personal account (for one extra level of indirection), and make personal purchases from my own personal credit/debit card tied to that account?

Or is the idea that I'd use the e-wallet as a place to actually store the money (so no personal bank account involved - which is good for anonymity), and make personal purchases from a credit/debit card tied to that e-wallet? (Only problem I can see with this scenario is are these services trustworthy enough to keep large sums of money in for a long time? Banks have depositor insurance up to $100,000 so that the government guarantees your money in case of some bank collapse or something. Are e-wallets under similar conditions?

Reactions: JohnLocke
You make all purchases with the debit card you get from the e-wallet, that's the key, because otherwise you would need a debit card for this ewallet account.

Reactions: Armando
True they changed everything already in 2012!

Depending on how much you are looking to transfer, and how serious you are about doing everything properly with your banking as well as your business, and maintaining anonymity, an attorney (they're often surprisingly inexpensive overseas), or professional should always be sought to at least help you establish the structuring, and not get caught in any pitfalls. If your business structure is set up properly (with a nominee) there is no connection to you at all.

If you have the bank account set up properly (with a number instead of a name) there is nothing to be seen. You are literally not connected to those entities legally. You can CONTROL the wealth, but for all intent and purposes you do not OWN it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most are using a "proxy" for transfering money from a secret / anonymous account to their home bank account. Such a proxy could be payoneer or some of these ewallets / ecurrency companies.
I agree, you need to find some sort of middle man to avoid any issues in regards to anonymity for your banking needs. note. only offshore banks will provide a high level of privacy, don't think that onshore banks like them in the UK or Latvia can offer such same level!!

Reactions: AMD and Spinat
Use some intermediate like a trust or something to transfer money like that or use a 3rd party service like payoneer to accomplish your anonymous transfers. If you want the money in cash then make sure not to withdraw the money in a local ATM nor in your home country! that makes things more secure.

Use some intermediate like a trust or something to transfer money like that or use a 3rd party service like payoneer to accomplish your anonymous transfers. If you want the money in cash then make sure not to withdraw the money in a local ATM nor in your home country! that makes things more secure.
Do you know where to find such intermediate for banking purpose?

I'm reading through the website but can't understand how it works. So instead of withdrawing from my offshore bank account to my personal bank account, I'd withdraw from my offshore account to a e-wallet provider and THEN my personal account (for one extra level of indirection), and make personal purchases from my own personal credit/debit card tied to that account?

Or is the idea that I'd use the e-wallet as a place to actually store the money (so no personal bank account involved - which is good for anonymity), and make personal purchases from a credit/debit card tied to that e-wallet? (Only problem I can see with this scenario is are these services trustworthy enough to keep large sums of money in for a long time? Banks have depositor insurance up to $100,000 so that the government guarantees your money in case of some bank collapse or something. Are e-wallets under similar conditions?
Did you ever sorted it out or still looking for a solution?

I agree, you need to find some sort of middle man to avoid any issues in regards to anonymity for your banking needs. note. only offshore banks will provide a high level of privacy, don't think that onshore banks like them in the UK or Latvia can offer such same level!!
Any idea what a good source for such an middle man is? I know Mexico, but it's not just like that to find one there unless you live there or know one that does.

Reactions: AMD and JohnLocke
Any idea what a good source for such an middle man is? I know Mexico, but it's not just like that to find one there unless you live there or know one that does.
Yeah this Mexican or Guy from Brazil will help you out with their passport and a utility bill or bank statement (not sure where they get it from) anyway, it's not the right way to do things. What you will want to look at are legit ways to transfer money between 2 offshore accounts without to reveal your name. A trust with some Trustee's may be the key for what you are looking for.

Reactions: Spinat and AMD

Latest Threads