Our valued sponsor

Anonymous bank account where and how to open please help?

quickfix

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Anonymous Bank Account, I have seen lots of services offering 100% anonymous bank account's, can you tell me how to open them and where to look? I have been searching the net during the last few years and has so far no luck at all. Would appreciated your help or any input very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohm do you know how it is (if at all) possible to connect a PayPal account to this bank account? What about the paperwork, if I have to provide passport copy, utility bill and all this stuff then it won't be anonymous any longer or do I mis something here?

I'm not even sure if what I'm looking for exists, but if, I believe there are a lot of people for which this is a livesaver. The demand for such a setup must be enormous!!

Reactions: starfang and pesto
If you want to find a bulletproof solution for this then you can buy a membership for the Mentor Group forum here, /forum/settings/subscriptions choose "Mentor Group" upon payment you need to logout and in to your account to get access to the Mentor Group Forum.

To be able to signup you must be registered first as a normal forum user.

Enjoy and we hope it helps our forum mebers.

This is not service offered by CCLOGIC Ltd nor have we any affiliation with the consultancy firm, it's only a opportunity for the many who seek a solid solution for anonymity and privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: pesto and clemens
If you want to find a bulletproof solution for this then you can buy a membership for the Mentor Group forum here' date=' [url']/forum/settings/subscriptions[/url] choose "Mentor Group" upon payment you need to logout and in to your account to get access to the Mentor Group Forum.
To be able to signup you must be registered first as a normal forum user.

Enjoy and we hope it helps our forum mebers.

This is not service offered by CCLOGIC Ltd nor have we any affiliation with the consultancy firm, it's only a opportunity for the many who seek a solid solution for anonymity and privacy.
I want to subscribe now, but before I do, is there a solution to open a Cyprus bank account and other bank accounts as well for this service?

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have to login there and check for yourself, you won'y be disappointed.

Reactions: pesto
I was actually thinking about something else, well, this explains something different still of interest for someone ;)

For sure I believe in anonymous offshore banking, it's a matter of how to setup things and how muc care you pay to the right setup.

Reactions: quickfix
The problem is not banking anonymous, every Joe can do so, the problem will be to open the account without leaving any footprints! There are not many bank left any longer that are able to help one with 100% privacy due to several reasons like KYC/DD international requirements and financing of terrorism. So for that reason you need to find some middleman you don't know and who don't know you! Once archieved, your doors are open to free and hassle free banking !

Still have not found any valid anonymous off shore bank account!! What I have found are people selling s**t! I can't find a single one WHO is actually able to provide what they actually tell you they can. I have a few providers WHO are still working on a solution for me, they asked for $1500 to setup the account but guarantee 150% anonymity and toal tight solution.

Ohm do you know how it is (if at all) possible to connect a PayPal account to this bank account? What about the paperwork, if I have to provide passport copy, utility bill and all this stuff then it won't be anonymous any longer or do I mis something here?
I'm not even sure if what I'm looking for exists, but if, I believe there are a lot of people for which this is a livesaver. The demand for such a setup must be enormous!!
As you already may have found out and can read in several threads on this forum, you won't succeed with this project, it's not possible to connect PayPal with an offshore account they simply blocked this option in their system for years ago.

I have seen lots of services offering 100% anonymous bank account's' date=' can you tell me how to open them and where to look? I have been searching the net during the last few years and has so far no luck at all. Would appreciated your help or any input very much.[/quote']
That's still possible you will need to form a company for instant in the Seychelles or Cook Islands (as I read) to stay 90% anonymous. The bank will still know who you are however, if you open the account in an offshore jurisdiction where you find banking secrecy (still possible to find) you will stay anonymous at least for a few years more. Good alternative is to put your entire operation into a Trust or Foundation and find a Trustee and Protector to manage the operation for you.