Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Company Domain and Anonymous Web hosts

hugger

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have anonymous offshore companies and bank accounts.

I now want to have a website for the business

1. How do I get a domain name that is not traceable back to me?

2. Where can I get my website hosted so that my domain name is NOT traceable back to me

3. How can I set up my website that is not traceable back to me?

Is it possible to

4. obtain a domain name that does not have my name published when searched

5. obtain a web hosting location that does not have my name published when searched

6. obtain a web hosting location that does not have the web host location published when searched

Reactions: bothe
1. Get your domain through a company that doesn't check details and either enter fake details or your only your company details, as you prefer. InternetBS is good for this.

2. You need a high-risk or offshore host, such as Shinjiru, PRQ, Serveria, and SecureHost. Anonymity is accepted. You can probably get your domain through them as well.

3. Make sure that the domain has none of your personal information and that the hosting company does not know who you are. Pay anonymously. Leave no trails.

4. Yes. It's called "private whois."

5. Yes.

6. No, this is impossible. It's a basic part of how the internet functions. You could use a reverse proxy solution to hide where the server truly is.

Another solution would be Anonymous Hosting - Main Page - Katz Global Media they are located offshore and have some good anonymous hosting plans as well.

Admin said:
Another solution would be Anonymous Hosting - Main Page - Katz Global Media they are located offshore and have some good anonymous hosting plans as well.
Thanks Admin, I will check them out

I remember that someone here was also recommending DirectNic.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Any other recommendations??

Below is the description from DomainTools.com for anyone wanting to do a reverse whois on a person or company etc:

"Discover the owner of a current or historical domain name. Just enter one or more unique identifiers (such as an individual's or a company's name, phone number, email address or physical address) and learn all the domain names they own or have ever owned".

On the basis that the Authorities can quickly and easily find your business websites, what has everyone done to minimise their personal exposure and liability to their websites?

PM's will work when we have sorted the spam problems on this forum, and when certain forum users play by he outlined rules of this forum! Some seem to find it difficult to even understand why they just can't come here and spam the hell out of it and get rude when they get banned :) If some is here to only offer their services then we don't need them here. Helping people to solve their problems that's what we are looking for.

Last edited:
jujumax said:
Is up to the Admin,
I am new in this Forum and as I read in the rules I am unable to publish, links, emails etc.

Lets see if the forum admin may help us.

Regards
You can send me the link here /forum/sendmessage.php and I will post it if it is OK!

Last edited:
Admin said:
You can send me the link here /forum/sendmessage.php and I will post it if it is OK!
Thanks Admin. Anonymous Company Domain and Anonymous Web hosting is not really in conflict with your business, so hopefully you will be able to post his link here.

I am actually quite surprised that there is not more enquiries here about Anonymous Company Domain and Anonymous Web hosting. Most posters here are concerned about anonymity and privacy via their companies, yet leave themselves VERY exposed through their business internet sites.

Perhaps that is another area of business CClogic may want to look at as an extra source of business?:eek:mg:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can just post your message here, it is OK.

I looked at a few companies including DirectNic and those in Zqq's post, but in the end decided to go with Katz Global from Admin's first post.

I have registered a new domain with them and chosen an offshore hosting package. They automatically change the whois info to their own details as they have none of your details.

All they require is an email address and if you're not happy sharing your usual email, just setup a new one specifically to communicate with them. You also have the option of including your PGP public encryption key, so emails between you will be very secure, even if using Gmail over Thunderbird.

I paid for 1 year's hosting sending cash through the post (insured and tracked).

I will update you on my experience with them once they have setup my domain.

I cannot recommend Katz Global at all, in fact they are not replying to my emails now and have still not refunded my money. My hopes of getting anything back are not high, so guess thieves can be added to the list of complaints here:

web-hosting-top.com/review/katzglobal.com

Admin, I hope you will remove your recommendation in your post after reading the reviews above.

I sent them USD 140 cash by post (tracked) on Dec 31st, so know that it was delivered on Jan 17th; this was to register a new domain and 1 year of hosting. When I contacted them on Jan 29th providing them with proof of delivery, they still had not bothered to check for mail in their PO box. They assured me that I would be "set up now", a week later the domain was still available for sale! I decided then to use Internet.bs (thanks Zqq) to register my domain in about 5 minutes and demanded a refund as they had provided me with no service whatsoever.

Do yourselves a favour and stay well away from these lazy, incompetent, lying thieves.

Well, you asked I posted a suggestion, don't blame me, use any company mentioned on any forum, so on this, with caution:conf:, we do not offer any legal advise here nor any legal opinion, use any recommend company at your own risk!

When I used them back for 5 y.a. they set everything up without any problems, maybe their support has changed, don't know.

Hi,

just have read your post.

here some info that maybe helps you.

1. How do I get a domain name that is not traceable back to me?

Ideally you choose a registrar that supports whois hiding (some dont even require true information, and i would prefer that indeed) (for example domains payd by bitcoin)

How much info you leave there is on you. If you connect with a anonymous vpn or tor and of course the payment type matters.

2. Where can I get my website hosted so that my domain name is NOT traceable back to me

Hosting and domain are 2 pair of shoes.

Id suggest a unmanaged VPS, however, concerning the hosting solution and provider maybe some deeper research is required.

Same as applied to register the domain has to be applied for the hosting.

Ideally both, the domain and hosting is registered anonymously with anonymous connections and payment.

3. How can I set up my website that is not traceable back to me?

When applied as above (vps) just install lamp or some sort of admin panel like plesk and youre ready to go.

Additionally, the location and ISP of every webserver can be located, id guess its similar to choosing the right jurisdication for the company.

EDIT: You can evaluate the server location of the desired hosting by using the flagfox firefox extension, just click on the flag - The field ISP is the hosting providers ISP.

Katz seems to be hosted in malaysia with piradius.net

Reactions: JohnLocke
Have been away from this forum for a very long time and can't even recognize it any longer yet I want to reopen this thread does anyone think it is still possible to setup something like this in 2019 ??

Latest Threads