Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Cyprus company how to setup?

One way would be to form a Seychelles company appoint nominees and appoint the Seychelles company to be shareholder and director of the Cyprus company!

Reactions: yancy
HI yancy,

A common question in regards to how to start a company arises when registering a corporation is which state to incorporate in?. The most popular considerations are Delaware, Nevada, Wyoming, or your own state.It's need mostly monies.

Hassyle said:
HI yancy,
A common question in regards to how to start a company arises when registering a corporation is which state to incorporate in?. The most popular considerations are Delaware, Nevada, Wyoming, or your own state.It's need mostly monies.
Did you actually read the question or are you a spam bot?

First of all you may find all details in the Mentor Group as well as other information in regards to such setups.

Accounting depends on the number of invoices (in/out) per year, you need to ask the agent that set this structure up for you.

First of all you may find all details in the Mentor Group as well as other information in regards to such setups.

Accounting depends on the number of invoices (in/out) per year, you need to ask the agent that set this structure up for you.

Hey Admin, I’ve joined the Mentor Group, could you PM me a link to the info regarding this type of setup please. Couldn’t find when i had a search last night

You upgraded to the wrong subscription. I will reverse the charge. It is Mentor Group you need to subscribe to!

Bump. This sounds like the easiest way to setup a structure that:

a) Guarantees a high level of anonymity (for asset protection and / or security) for the company
b) Will not raise issues with compliance departments, and be free to trade worldwide - especially in EU (doesn't raise red flags like a dodgy BVI or Belize company would)
c) Guarantees a high level of anonymity (for asset protection and / or security) for the associated business bank account, as it's Cypriot.

Has anyone done this? Any thoughts? I think EUR5000 sounds reasonable. Admin, what do you think the annual maintenance costs would be? I understand there would be accounting requirements?
I have not less than 2 separated Cyprus company's which work great for my business. It's easy to maintain and the money is floating almost tax free.

I pay nothing compared what I would have paid in my home country.

How is this anonymous?
Won't the Cyprus or any other country's bank need to know the UBO?
Won't the bank report to the UBO's home country in regard to CRS?
Won't the UBO's country tax office register the company as local due to the "place of effective management" clause?

Reactions: HSharpe
You want to become a member of the Mentor Group to find out how this can be done anonymous. It's all in the hidden / paid forums!

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
OP can you please update this thread in order to let us know if you succeeded to setup your anonymous company?

Seems he isn't around - would have been nice with an update ot the status of the Cyprus company.

I can tell you that you won't need to look for very long if you know what you are doing and read around as well as in the mentor group so to say. It's worth spending some time to get things setup.

Reading the Georgia threads around I'm feeling good but then again bad because you have to relay on other people you don't know!

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Yeah it has something Georgia but I don't go and trust them my money as of yet. I hope in one year we will see some positive reviewsnai¤%

Why does it scare me that this post I made is post 4.666 :eek:

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads