Our valued sponsor

Anonymous debit card for crypto needed?

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for an anonymous debit card where I can transfer my crypto to the card, or exchange the crypto and load the card, doesn't matter how.

Thing is, I don't want to provide KYC if required. I have already looked in the mentor group but I'm too lazy to keep using the methods there. I know there was a provider or two of such cards on the forum, I would want to try that.

Check the mentor group they are mentioned there a few times, don't remember the name right up my mind.

You can also check Wallester who is advertising with banner here.

I think Wallester works only for uk and eu isnt it.Do they take non eu persons ?
Just tried Wallester having seen it mentioned (wasn't looking for a anon account) but a commercial account.

Unfortunately, due to our company policies we have to reject your registration.

Weird as we get banking elsewhere without issues as a science based research investment quant fund

Just tried Wallester having seen it mentioned (wasn't looking for a anon account) but a commercial account.

Unfortunately, due to our company policies we have to reject your registration.

Weird as we get banking elsewhere without issues as a science based research investment quant fund
Even i dont understand what they sometimes want??

Our service comes at a time when many need it, you can review our post in my signature it is linked, and I also want people who are reticent with the subject of virtual cards NO KYC reloadable with cryptocurrencies are also invited to our Post, we will try to show you that our service is effective, honest and transparent, we come to OffshoreCorpTalk to plant roots
I'm looking for an anonymous debit card where I can transfer my crypto to the card, or exchange the crypto and load the card, doesn't matter how.

Thing is, I don't want to provide KYC if required. I have already looked in the mentor group but I'm too lazy to keep using the methods there. I know there was a provider or two of such cards on the forum, I would want to try that.

My telegram is linked, and you can see my post HERE
Sad to see you went to be a damn scammer! Hope you read it and never get access back to the forum!

People should test a provider inside mentor group gold or such anonymous services before they put their hard earned money into some random joe.

Reactions: jafo and donna4

I think that you must have already found a good solution for such a card, but I ask myself, what solution have you found?

Reactions: koohl
I'm considering