Our valued sponsor

anonymous payment

antho875

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
I want to share information that people should have access to and open their eyes, because what is happening in the present world is insane. I want to remain anonymous for security reasons. I have resolved a few issues, but I need to add some online payments. Cryptocurrencies are not an option. I need a virtual card that I can get anonymously.

Do you have any advice on how to obtain this form of payment anonymously? I tried VCC.is and ezzocard.com but they are scams.

As already mention this type of topics are for the mentor group, usually you can find all answers there.

You will also find a thread their explaining how you may setup a UK LLP for the same purpose and still keep your privacy.

I would suggest you to look inside the mentor group, check the section about anonymity to get something out of it and direct advice on how to achieve what you look for there.

It is not that easy any longer to stay anonymous or keep your privacy these days. Lot's has changed and lots will continue to change.

I think he just needs a VCC. If so, you can use the following site:

Much lower amounds than the site you provided, but at least legit.

Reactions: KJK
well, if you think this can help him, he want to give it a shoot.

People that think they can get Gold for free most often suffer to find the right solution. It's all of a matter of temperament

Hello,
I want to share information that people should have access to and open their eyes, because what is happening in the present world is insane. I want to remain anonymous for security reasons. I have resolved a few issues, but I need to add some online payments. Cryptocurrencies are not an option. I need a virtual card that I can get anonymously.

Do you have any advice on how to obtain this form of payment anonymously? I tried VCC.is and ezzocard.com but they are scams.
OP should provide just abit more about current location or region..

Would the usage be global accessible platform/website or a platform/website thats also restricted and only accessible through certain inputs and criteria...

His Opsec sounds like a whistleblowing move, it might as well need specifics tweaks to execute.. rea#44!

I think he just needs a VCC. If so, you can use the following site:

Much lower amounds than the site you provided, but at least legit.
This is one of the very few things that actually work, you'll pay a big premium though. Limits are pretty low.

Also you should always choose either the Mastercard one or the US Vanilla VISA (which is US ONLY). If you choose the default VISA prepaid, it will not work on 99% of places because of faulty/missing 3D secure. The Mastercard one has 3D secure via email.

I think people in this thread misunderstood the question and started recommending how to create an LLP company... that can get you a card in the company's name afaik but the bank will still know who you are.

You need a VCC for a one time use?
O r you need a VCC that you will keep reloading for your normal daily use?
Most people I am aware of use VCC for account creation mostly to set up new ad accounts or get trial accounts to netflix ha, and they sometimes use sites youve listed. What are you sing it for generally?

Also, you say you want to be anonymous. Do you need to be anonymous to the people you are paying with the card?
Or do you need to be anonymous to the actual VCC distributor?

VCC for what? pay yourself or pay others. If for pay others, anonymous vcc is least of your concern. How do you resolve your anonymous ip. People normally use vpn, but many of the CC processors use maxmind and would detect your vpn and cancel the payment or would put a hold on your payment and ask for further verifications.

Mentor Gold has many resources on this.

VCC for what? pay yourself or pay others. If for pay others, anonymous vcc is least of your concern. How do you resolve your anonymous ip. People normally use vpn, but many of the CC processors use maxmind and would detect your vpn and cancel the payment or would put a hold on your payment and ask for further verifications.

Mentor Gold has many resources on this.
You can just use 911.re or VIP72 to solve this.

You can just use 911.re or VIP72 to solve this.
Really, you think proxy is going to do something different than VPN, have you ever tried proxy against maxmind? They have a AI driven world database of VPN and proxies. Only residential ips can beat them. On a small scale, just try out proxies against Stripe Radar and let us know the results.

You haven't squared off against Fraud detection engines off late, they have improved astronomically.

Yeah, I know what I am saying, been doing this for a long time.

Halloween Fall GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

I use vpn dedicated servers for certain providers. They work great. Normal vpn not so much.
why do you take this into a shitty hosting discussion, it does not belong here.

To make anonymous payments check the mentor group - VPN, VPS and what f**k is suggested here will not make it alone, it is only covering 1% of the entire setup.

ProtonVPN will protect you if you need to know it.

Reactions: cyprusbanker
Really, you think proxy is going to do something different than VPN, have you ever tried proxy against maxmind? They have a AI driven world database of VPN and proxies. Only residential ips can beat them. On a small scale, just try out proxies against Stripe Radar and let us know the results.

You haven't squared off against Fraud detection engines off late, they have improved astronomically.

Yeah, I know what I am saying, been doing this for a long time.
I doubt a proxy and VCC will help you achieving what OP is looking for.
911.re and VIP72 provide mostly residential IPs. These are normally infected computers from all over the world. Not saying this is legal though. It's obviously not.

And yes, I've tested it with stripe as payment provider, but not with stripe radar. Risk rating was normal and payments went through without any problems.

What do you think are people using when doing fraud? They need to use providers such as 911.re or VIP72 to get residential IPs.

Have you ever considered looking up fraud forums to see what's going on there and how they're doing it?

And it seems like he was obviously looking for a VCC since he mentioned other sites that are selling such cards.

why do you take this into a shitty hosting discussion, it does not belong here.

To make anonymous payments check the mentor group - VPN, VPS and what f**k is suggested here will not make it alone, it is only covering 1% of the entire setup.

ProtonVPN will protect you if you need to know it.
There is a thread about protonmail saying it is not that secure.

Maybe we should list some of the most secure VPN's.

There is a thread about protonmail saying it is not that secure.

Maybe we should list some of the most secure VPN's.
you turn the thread into off topic. It is about anonymous payment and not VPN!! thread reported.

I agree at a certain point to look at the mentor gold but also consider that you need to have some money to invest, if you sitting at home with a 50$ banknote watching at it and don't know if you want to spend it or not, this is not for you.

Latest Threads