Our valued sponsor

Anonymous SIM Cards

One can easily buy prepaid SIM in some eastern european countries without any documents.
You can even do that in Scandinavian countries, no verification at all required!

Reactions: jafo
Just pull out that old Nokia phone that has no camera or internet or anything, and buy a sim card from a supermarket or something, and do your thing.

Though, if you use the sim card, and if the government really wants to catch you, they probably can. Like, pinging off of towers or whatever, and getting your exact location, or at least an area where you're at.

I don't much care about that though, so I have a few sim cards that I use like that, for verifying twitter accounts and paypal and stuff like that.

One advice. In my country we have a few operators that offer these sim cards. And they have different rules over how long the card lasts for if you don't load credits. So one company is 3 months, another is 6 months, another is 12 months. So your credit expires for example after 2 months, but the card continues to work for another 3/6/12 months. In this period you can receive calls and messages, but your credit has expired, so you can't call anyone or send a message.

So I only use the cards from the provider that lasts for 12 months, so I only have to load credit on each card once per year, and that extends the life of the card for another 12 months. And since I only need these sim cards once in a blue moon, if twitter or paypal or whoever wants me to verify my identity, this works perfectly for me.

Note, if the 12 months pass and you don't load any credits on the card, then the card expires, and the only way to get it reactivated and get the same number is to go to the company and ask for it. But then you have to give out your information and register the card in your name. So if anonymity is a thing, keep that in mind.

Just pull out that old Nokia phone that has no camera or internet or anything, and buy a sim card from a supermarket or something, and do your thing.

It's best to buy a new disposable phone while you're at it.

Phones have a serial number that is sent to the tower along with the serial number of the SIM.

If you've ever used "that old Nokia" with any other SIM before they are linked in a database forever. :)

"Remember, hacking is more than just a crime. It's a survival trait!" - Razor and Blade, Hackers (1995)

It's best to buy a new disposable phone while you're at it.

Phones have a serial number that is sent to the tower along with the serial number of the SIM.

If you've ever used "that old Nokia" with any other SIM before they are linked in a database forever. :)

"Remember, hacking is more than just a crime. It's a survival trait!" - Razor and Blade, Hackers (1995)
That explains why I want to buy lot's of these old Nokia phones. I had doubts on why to use a new one each time.

practically speaking it's very difficult for everyone - using VPN server (as a gateway to the internet) in country A using the sim card from operator based in country B in country C is pretty strong setup - SIM card in roaming uses local operator to find the way home and from there to your vpn server - if you choose the right countries and pay for the services the right way... good luck to anyone to track what and from where you're doing...
this ok if you are hiding from tax agencies , but for serious felony no internet protocol can minimize your risks to high limit .

According to some tweets I've been reading today, you can instantly get anonymous eSIM cards from Silent Link.

Combine this with a Google Pixel purchased with cash and Graphene OS and you are unstoppable!

P.S. Monero support was just added today. :)
You should check out company called SecureCrypt SecureCrypt | Encrypted Communications Provider

They also offer anonymous SIMs, they provide a secured device with a custom built end-to-end encrypted chat/calling app which is a private app / no Google or App Store involvement. Very good. I use it, my associates use it. They’ve been around since 2018.

They also offer anonymous SIMs, they provide a secured device with a custom built end-to-end encrypted chat/calling app which is a private app / no Google or App Store involvement. Very good. I use it, my associates use it. They’ve been around since 2018.

This thing glows so brightly. It reminds me of Phantom Secure.

A custom solution is probably better.

Latest Threads