Our valued sponsor

Anonymous US company?

KYC policy depends from agent to agent
the are no legal requirments for registered agents to keep any KYC documents

so, my agent in Delaware fills name and other data from my words only
registers are kept by registered agent in Delaware and not availible for anyone (even authorities can not access this information without legal ground)
registered agents in Delaware are obligated to keep this information confidential and they are liable to prosecution in case of illegal disclosure of such information

Reactions: Takeshi
Opening a US company under any name you want is a piece of cake. You can do it yourself. No documents are requested in the jurisdictions that are most interesting tax wise. You enter a name, you pay, you get a company. The problems start when trying to open a bank account for the company. That's when KYC kicks in in full force.
second that! You need to consider your options in regards to the banking. Write a good business plan and description and make sure your business is "REAL" not some setup for tax evasion as it is most oftenly. Otherwise you want to use services like Mister Tango, LeuPay, Tranferwise and similar services.

Reactions: Takeshi
I heard some people selling anonymous US company formations on the web.
If we get it can we use fake docs for it?
How much tax we will pay? (for non us non resident aliens)
They are quite cheap (like 100-150 usd). So can we use fake docs for them to create?
If its get sued by company in US what can we do?
how did you manage to setup this anonymous company? can you please get back here and update the thread so we may know how to go about it.. please I'm bagging you.

how did you manage to setup this anonymous company? can you please get back here and update the thread so we may know how to go about it.. please I'm bagging you.
Every state is different. I used Wyoming as I feel its the best choose for cost and privacy and LLC legel protection. They invented the LLC.

Its cost me $150 to start and $100 each year to maintain privetly. If you have darks then you can use the yearly $52 instead but your dark name will appear in public regrestary.

Wyoming has no state tax. But the US federal government still does......Those are easy to google.

Every state is different. I used Wyoming as I feel its the best choose for cost and privacy and LLC legel protection. They invented the LLC.

Its cost me $150 to start and $100 each year to maintain privetly. If you have darks then you can use the yearly $52 instead but your dark name will appear in public regrestary.

Wyoming has no state tax. But the US federal government still does......Those are easy to google.
Don't expect to open a bank account and stay private though.....or be able to use darks....

To post an agent that take such document on the public forums would be stupid. However, if someone opens an thread inside the mentor group I'm happy to post a list of such agents.

To post an agent that take such document on the public forums would be stupid. However, if someone opens an thread inside the mentor group I'm happy to post a list of such agents.
Can't you do it, otherwise I will do today. We need a list of valid agent's to form US companies.

Can't you do it, otherwise I will do today. We need a list of valid agent's to form US companies.
What valid agent did you use finally? I have found several that are able to form a Wyoming, Delaware or New Mexico company and don't really care about the quality of the documents!

Reactions: tacokai
In the mentor group I read a lot of interesting stuff on how to setup the anonymous company and EMI - it's lot of reading and I understand it is a learning curve some need to go through to get this setup.

Thanks for the great guides to @clemens & @<<snippet>> and to the @Admin for his list of trusted providers, not bad - really good work thu&¤#

Reactions: Spinat
Indeed if you join the mentor group you will quickly find a lot of hot stuff that you won't find anywhere else. We have some great contribution from various users there.

Reactions: tacokai

Latest Threads