Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA.COM experiences?

DO NOT ADVISE USE BANKERA
I applied for Bankera account in 13 November 2020. Before applying I asked in their chat can I receive payments from USA, they said YES.
Then I fill n their KYC and started. They requested CV, payslips and many other documents
On 13 January they said Ah everything ok, but due your application you need receive money from USA. We can not receive money from USA.
They said me about it after I have already paid 200 euros for application review.
I was very disappointed, But I said ok I will receive payments from another countries customers.
At least on 24 January they opened account for me.
I opened their page fees for business and was unpleasant surprised.
They changed fees to UP level and when I asked in chat support can I receive money from Turkey..
They said - no.
So my conclusion Bankera is useless high risk company. Do not advise for business.
May be only for personal for very small sum less 50 usd not anything else.

Dear Megasis. I see that you are from Turkey. Did you find a solution for Turkish people not to pay tax? I am a Turkish citizen living in Turkey.

I don't need your passport. I will send you a pre-approval form to fill.
Sir is there a way for a forex broker not knowing my identity? No taxes?

Hello, I would like to give my experience.
Bankera is a SCAMMY company who promises something and charge you the full price, and after few months they will reject you! 2.5k EUR waste because of the scammers Bankera, Spectrocoin, Pervesk and other companies from their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would like to give my experience.
Bankera is a SCAMMY company who promises something and charge you the full price, and after few months they will reject you! 2.5k EUR waste because of the scammers Bankera, Spectrocoin, Pervesk and other companies from their website.

Hey,

In my experience, the only rejections I see are when the clients are running their business against the regulations or do not comply with them properly.

Bankera is also rejecting all yolo businesses, scams, frauds, and similar. I have never seen a rejection of a case when the business is properly operated. UBO's biography also plays a big role.

If you wish, I can have a closer look at your case. Drop me an email with the company name and I will come back to you once I have more details.

Just so you know, I have never ever seen negative feedback from anyone who got their account confirmed. Just think about it... :)

Reactions: Konstanz