Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA.COM experiences?

Dont waste your time on bankera, if they dont accept your appliance they still keep your information for 2 year and keep with email telling you that if you pay the 200euro fee , you may have a corp account. When you look more deeply in the structure of there multiple company they seem more like an elaborate scheme with a shady purpose, but up to you to risk your money there, while their is so many more option with longer and better reputation.... you can also put your money in a trash can in the street and go picking some when you need it. It will be as shady and risky
Good input, thanks..
But my situation is a bit complicated.. As i don't live in EEA&US countries.. Infact i live in Middle East countries where only Limited services like Bankera is available..
I already get rejected by Paysera.. And with my crypto Cash out plan am really Limited.. I have TransferWise account, but they don't accept deopsits from third party unless with IBAN under your name..
Yeah i get your point about Bankera.. It smells shady, and low customers they have also is a concern, seems no 1 is buying what they selling
So.. Any suggestions

what do you base this on?

why do you think he is shady? I have had help from what he wrote here on the forum since the first time I read.
He is kind of an affiliated with them.. So am looking for neutral takeaways
To be honest, i just read what is ppl say online, and i don't like what is written about them.. But i didn't really tried them
What your experiences with them ? Did u made big$$ transactions?

3 weeks for an account opening with Bankera is simply to much time. I don't know them in the words meaning of that I tried them. I also read online about them and shy to try, so I wait to see what is up and down. People around OCT are most often pretty good in spotting scams, frauds and simply bad services.

LT regulator is cracking down on lousy AML practices and Bankera is first in line.

Don't talk bull**t based only on your speculations. Bankera has a very strong compliance team and they have been audited 3 times already. None of the other EMI's have been audited so many times. Their team and management are great, it's a good example of how other EMI's should run their business.

Tell me one simple and specific thing to back your statment up. Does bankera during their KYC process require business accounts holders to provide proof of tax residency for the business?

Because they should do this if they adhere to AML Law of LT.

AML law of Lithuania does not require to collect proof of tax residency of the client in all cases. They apply a risk-based approach and decide in which circumstances, based on the general risk level of the customer and/or transaction, they need to take additional enhanced due diligence measures, such as the requirement to provide documentary proof of the information provided.

Reactions: AMD
Bankera is not more secure then any other EMI - question is if you feel better to have Mr. @Gediminas here to help you should you get troubles with this EMI!

I would partially disagree with your statement. Bankera is much safer than many of the EMI's in the market. The time will show... :) For example, many of LT license holders haven't been audited a single time, and trust me - they will go down once it happens.

P.S. always happy to help!

@Gediminas - or anyone else. What can you suggest about SEPA deposits to Bankera via crypto-unfriendly EMIs like TransferWise and Payoneer?

The desists are to Pervesk, which is not a specific destination. Any experience?

Pervesk belongs to them too. It is a license holder, that's just how their eco-system is designed.

You can deposit money from other EMI's with no problem.

Reactions: Benzouser and 4br
they charged 200 eur for compliance review for my cyprus company , but at the they say cyrpus is a too risky jurisdiction, they could not say it before taking the 200 eur?
I think all this emi charging advance fees for compliance is pure scams

You probably got it wrong. I brought many of my clients to them with the Cyprus entities.

The application fees cover the compliance work, that's how it is everywhere. On the same note, I had very few rejected cases, because I get the cases pre-approved prior to the onboarding. ;)

Last edited:

Latest Threads