Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA feedback?

Bankera's fees page says
* Rejected payment administration fee
20 EUR + CORR. BANK CHARGES
does it mean they can charge 20 euro for every transaction "they don't like"? how does it work?

also there's inactivity fee which is 5/10€. This fee accumulate if i don't use the account for years with no balance. Like if i don't use the account for 3 years i would pay 240€ fee

account closure is even paid which has 20€ fee. (as a non-EEA resident)

Hacked.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 21.53.58.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 21.53.58.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: polonieth
Can you transfer money ?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please be informed, that we do report for CRS if needed according to our legal regulations. Could you please clarify if there is any issue with your account?

Best Regards,

What says needed according ? They Report or not ?

Last edited:
Reactions: wellington
I know Bankera HAS NOT been compromised. No data breaches, no leaks or whatsoever. The system has been paused for security measures, updated, and then resumed.

Accounts are fully functioning, business as usual.

What says needed according ? They Report or not ?

Yes they report. Just like every other properly regulated financial institution.

Last edited:
I know Bankera HAS NOT been compromised. No data breaches, no leaks or whatsoever. The system has been paused for security measures, updated, and then resumed.

Yes they report. Just like every other properly regulated financial institution.
Wonder how ADVCASH gets away with that.

Reactions: DerAufklaerer

No way to log in, even after password change. Customer service said "The platform is under maintenance right now, therefore, please try again in a couple of hours" just a minute ago. Such a planned maintenance for 30 hours now? With no advance warning to clients that there will be no access to their money?

• Wow
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Are there any details on Bankera's CRS due diligence? Do they report all accounts? Only the accounts with some substantial amounts (like CRS 250k+$)? Is there any info on this?
+1 for this question
I believe they have to comply to CRS and other reporting

Latest Threads