Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA feedback?

Hello, i get verified tier 3 complete in Bankera in about 3 business days and can send only Euro payments via SEPA without any limits, i don´t have any problem with this Bank by this moment. Thanks to Gediminas that can speed up the process for me, i recommend his services to all forum. Seeya

Reactions: Konstanz
In my case, the account was denied, Bankera deemed P2P trading as my "main main activity" even when I showed supporting documents (e.g tax return assessment, bank statements, and employment letters) showing that my gross income is from my professional activities and all my full trading history (e.g wallets, exchange statements, brokerage statements) for the last 3 months showing that I only did P2P trading just during a couple of weeks and just with ~$2000

After careful and thorough review of the information provided, we regret to inform you that due to our internal compliance policies we will be unable to proceed with the process of your personal account full verification. Please be informed that we only support transactions to/from crypto exchanges and do not support peer-to-peer service. Unfortunately, as it is your main main activity we can not provide services to you as well as we have to close your account.

In my case, the account was denied, Bankera deemed P2P trading as my "main main activity" even when I showed supporting documents (e.g tax return assessment, bank statements, and employment letters) showing that my gross income is from my professional activities and all my full trading history (e.g wallets, exchange statements, brokerage statements) for the last 3 months showing that I only did P2P trading just during a couple of weeks and just with ~$2000
So bad but for that transactions P2P they close the door for you. Seeya

The application fee is clearly stated on their website.

I am not complaining they wasted my time. It's my fault I didn't read it. I am just amazed at a 2021 company that asks clients for 450 eur "application fee" instead of onboarding them and then profiting from their cashflow. Also, it clearly states in the email that "it might not be refundable". So I am paying their employees to review documents that might get rejected? Isn't that what their salaries are for :)

my full trading history (e.g wallets, exchange statements, brokerage statements)
What format was acceptable ?
I have complete trading logs over 3+ years merged into one big excel file with running totals + screenshots and statements of fiat deposits.
I cannot find any actual info how documents should looks like (also I will need to explain and walk through data).

I am not complaining they wasted my time. It's my fault I didn't read it. I am just amazed at a 2021 company that asks clients for 450 eur "application fee" instead of onboarding them and then profiting from their cashflow. Also, it clearly states in the email that "it might not be refundable". So I am paying their employees to review documents that might get rejected? Isn't that what their salaries are for :)
Yes it is, have been seen by many payment service providers the past 10 years or even more :)

I cannot find any actual info how documents should looks like (also I will need to explain and walk through data).
strange, no reply from mr @Gediminas ?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-28 um 01.32.57.png

@Gediminas mind explaining why the hell we have to pay 450 EUR if it clearly states the application is free for EEA countries? We applied for a business account and are incorporated in Malta (EEA).

@Gediminas mind explaining why the hell we have to pay 450 EUR if it clearly states the application is free for EEA countries? We applied for a business account and are incorporated in Malta (EEA).
Are you in a "conventional industry" as they call it on that page? They have a rather broad definition of high-risk: What Is a High-Risk Industry?

Reactions: BtcBiz and khinkali
@Gediminas just sent another e-mail, waiting for your reply. ;)

Meanwhile, would you be so kind and tell us if you happen to be a real introducer and partner of Bankera who can actually increase chances of opening a bank account with them? If so, is there any proof to that? I mean, in which way could you potentially increase chances to establish a stable partnership with them?

I mean, in which way could you potentially increase chances to establish a stable partnership with them?
in another thread (which I don't remember which one it was) he admit that he had a close relationship to Bankera and that he has options to help.

I don't believe he can do much more then that.