Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA feedback?

My experience with Bankera: I have tried to open a personal account, and my account has not been verified for several weeks. They ask a lot of questions and request a lot of documents about where the source of funds from when I haven't even used the account.

I don't want to imagine the headache of opening a business account for an offshore company.

At the moment I have not continued with the KYC, no EMI has asked me for so many sensitive documents before opening a personal account and I do not like that.

May be I have been too honest in the KYC form stating that I intended to use cryptocurrencie and receive dividends, However on their site it indicates to be a crypto-friendly EMI

Reactions: rewindghost
My experience with Bankera: I have tried to open a personal account, and my account has not been verified for several weeks. They ask a lot of questions and request a lot of documents about where the source of funds from when I haven't even used the account.

I don't want to imagine the headache of opening a business account for an offshore company.

At the moment I have not continued with the KYC, no EMI has asked me for so many sensitive documents before opening a personal account and I do not like that.

May be I have been too honest in the KYC form stating that I intended to use cryptocurrencie and receive dividends, However on their site it indicates to be a crypto-friendly EMI

Hey, would you let me help you with the compliance? They are indeed crypto-friendly.

Hey, what issue do you have in mind?

Maybe this is an attack of competitors? The topics Spectrocoin and Bankera are closed for comment. 350 page theme!
Such a warning on forum:
Warning: One or more ****** users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the ******* administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

I am a professional poker player. I want to transfer money Skrill => Bankera => Interactive Brokers
May I have problems?

Maybe this is an attack of competitors? The topics Spectrocoin and Bankera are closed for comment. 350 page theme!
Such a warning on forum:
Warning: One or more ****** users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the ******* administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

I am a professional poker player. I want to transfer money Skrill => Bankera => Interactive Brokers
May I have problems?

You will be fine with them. They are not scammers. Send me an email, I will help you with the compliance stage.

Admin

Do you studied the issue of Bankera? I really want to start using it, I already got IBAN, but I am very worried about a lot of criticism in other forums.
I have no personal experience with the provider, I only read what most have read around the Internet already, but it does not mean that everything you read on the Internet is true. As long as we don't receive any reports at OffshoreCorpTalk.com about any lost I want to be neutral in this situation.

They act like scammers.
We have submitted an application for a business bank account for our international operations. After the submission of a full set of documents, they asked to pay the application review fee, and once it was paid - told us that they're sorry but the SWIFT connection is not available yet and may become available somewhen in the future. No SWIFT transactions for an international bank account? Is that a joke? And it's published on their website - so, fake advertising?
And finally - nobody responded to our complain about that, and of course the fee wasn't refunded.

I started the process of opening a personal account and so far the process is been a lot of KYC which I’ve answered everything and have experienced long delays in getting approved. I still haven’t been approved and I have to keep following up with their live chat (very responsive btw) which always has the same robotic unhelpful answers. I’ll update if I ever get approved. But so far it’s been a somewhat frustrating and unfruitful experience.

They act like scammers.
We have submitted an application for a business bank account for our international operations. After the submission of a full set of documents, they asked to pay the application review fee, and once it was paid - told us that they're sorry but the SWIFT connection is not available yet and may become available somewhen in the future. No SWIFT transactions for an international bank account? Is that a joke? And it's published on their website - so, fake advertising?
And finally - nobody responded to our complain about that, and of course the fee wasn't refunded.

This looks sketchy because they are not just advertising this on their website but they made several press release about their SWIFT capabilities 1-2 months ago.. Is there anybody who used their SWIFT services?

Bankera is nothing but a reselling agent of Pervesk UAB. Bankera does not have any financial services license. Their ads are totally fake as the advertised services are not available. They have confirmed it in emails. After a claim, they have offered to "open an account in Pervesk instead, reassigning the opening fee to Pervesk". So far, Pervesk is just asking tons of questions and to produce excessive paperwork, and I guess we will be rejected by any stupid reason just because they don't have the services to offer.
If you do a quick check on Pervesk - these guys have been fined EUR 500k a year ago for their AML program insufficiencies. So it is very unlikely that any bank will allow them to do SWIFT for high-risk clients anymore. Which means, in turn, that all their ads could be a complete fake posted just to collect some cash in onboarding fees.
I would strongly recommend not to deal with them at all.
I will post it here when they complete the "onboarding" to let you all know if they have anything real.

can we get known if this is a legit operation or they are just a stay away please?
So far, nobody can confirm that there are any operations at all, only some people paid the "onboarding fee" and nobody got the account yet.
I would recommend to stay away.
We will file claims about the fake ads if we will not get the SWIFT-enabled account as promised.

And finally - nobody responded to our complain about that, and of course the fee wasn't refunded

I am sure they will return your application fee in this case. If they won't - send me a PM or email, I will help you there.

Is there anybody who used their SWIFT services?

Yes, I did, but over the Pervesk (same license). They have some tech issues implementing it into Bankera, but it's in progress.

can we get known if this is a legit operation

Yes, very legit.

Bankera is nothing but a reselling agent of Pervesk UAB. Bankera does not have any financial services license.

Both companies belong to the same company group.

these guys have been fined EUR 500k a year ago for their AML program insufficiencies

I told this couple times in this forum (even in this thread), that they have suited back the Bank of Lithuania and won this case. The fine was removed.

So far, Pervesk is just asking tons of questions and to produce excessive paperwork

You cannot expect to open account without questions these days, it's pretty normal practise.

I am sure they will return your application fee in this case. If they won't - send me a PM or email, I will help you there.
Are you a member of their team? What is your interest to protect them? You seem to be affiliated, so unfortunately we can't trust you here without any proofs.

Yes, I did, but over the Pervesk (same license). They have some tech issues implementing it into Bankera, but it's in progress.
Pervesk says they don't have SWIFT at the moment. Are you saying they are lying? Any there any proofs of payments that you did?

Yes, very legit.
Both companies belong to the same company group.
Any proofs on that? They don't share ownerships as per the official registries.
Any proofs on Bankera legitimacy? Can you share their licenses to provide financial services? We can't find any.

I told this couple times in this forum (even in this thread), that they have suited back the Bank of Lithuania and won this case. The fine was removed.
Any proofs on that? Bank of Lithuania site says the opposite, are they lying too (anyone can check the link below)?

Reactions: John Spectre
Any proofs on that? Bank of Lithuania site says the opposite, are they lying too (anyone can check the link below)?

Are you a member of their team? What is your interest to protect them? You seem to be affiliated, so unfortunately we can't trust you here without any proofs.

Yes, I am introducing my clients to them and they use this EMI well.

Yes, I am introducing my clients to them and they use this EMI well.
Thank you for the links. They don't actually explain why the fine is still listed as active at regulator's website.
And the rest of questions were not answered, no any proofs of your statements were provided so unfortunately we can't rely on them.

So far, the status remains the same - fake advertising (confirmed), no any financial licenses for services being advertised by Bankera (confirmed), and no any customer can confirm that any service is actually available.

Reactions: John Spectre

Latest Threads