Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA feedback?

Reactions: Btraveler
@Gediminas By the way, does Bankera ask for any notarized documents? If so, which ones need to be notarized exactly?

Yep, they will ask for your certificate of incorporation (or an extract from the Register of Commerce), Memorandum and Articles of Association, and Company’s Register of Directors and Shareholders to be notarized (or apostilled) in case your business is registered in the jurisdiction with no public registry where Bankera could verify the legitimacy of the docs.

They might ask for more, it's case dependant. But that's the general list.

Reactions: Paper Chaser
Yep, they will ask for your certificate of incorporation (or an extract from the Register of Commerce), Memorandum and Articles of Association, and Company’s Register of Directors and Shareholders to be notarized (or apostilled) in case your business is registered in the jurisdiction with no public registry where Bankera could verify the legitimacy of the docs.

They might ask for more, it's case dependant. But that's the general list.

These requirements are only for Business Accounts, right?

For Personal Accounts, I believe they just ask for the standard KYC docs and stuff like that.

Bankera looks very good, it would be great if they added Debit or Prepaid cards for non European Residents.

Is there any time frame when we can expect such thing since more websites advertise same but not happened yet.
Even advcash advertised World card for like 1.5y ago or something but its still "Cooming soon".

well, I am not sure about the timeframe, but they have this in mind. I don't think they will offer the cards global-wide to all of the users because, in theory, it's not possible.

But I am sure they will provide it to selected (good) worldwide customers at some point.

Reactions: Btraveler
Is there any time frame when we can expect such thing since more websites advertise same but not happened yet.
Even advcash advertised World card for like 1.5y ago or something but its still "Cooming soon".
If you are looking for a personal account that is crypto friendly and issues MasterCard to non-EEA residents have a look at Bilderlings - fintech platform for business

Using them already since 2 years and they really delivered all the promises in time.

They got lately SEPA instant, issue MasterCard direcly without any 3rd party and have a working mobile app.

Latest Threads